• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Australia - Auckland - 23 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
That's the point, refs aren't allowed to comment, or hold press conferences to put their side of it, we only get one side of a conversation between 2 people in which the one that can't comment is presented in a most unfavourable light.

Meetings aren't considered private conversations, but two participants talking over the match frankly and in private, would be a text book definition of a private conversation I'd have thought.

It may well be the last private conversation that a referee has with Hansen though, as we now know that any conversation with him is likely to be repeated to the press.

I'd love it if Jaco Peyper has called Romain Poite and said, "Shag Hansen has absolutely stitched me up. We had a conversation but I didn't say I was wrong on any of those things. He's trying to play you at my expense. Get one back for the men with the whistles. If you think they're being cynical, it's because they're being cynical. And P.S. If you can see Wyatt Crockett's ass it's because he's pushing sideways in the scrum."

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Without further ado: FUCK Hansen. Fuck him right in the ear. That ugly, cod-mouthed prick can eat a bag of slimy horse-cock for his bullshit carry-on about refs. What a fucking hypocrite! He's had nothing but pole-smoke for every ref on the planet along with Henry - another cod-mouth - and just about every AB coach before him.

The prick has done nothing to improve these All Blacks since taking the top job; he just got handed the keys to a Ferrari and asked if he could drive fast. If the Kiwi press actually find him funny, then good luck living in a third world comedy empire.

Murray Ball - a bloody champion of good humour - must be shaking his head.

I'd like to think we're going to smash fuck out of his reputation (such as it is) but you just know that silly c**t Poite the Toite is going to fuck things up in favour of the home side.

Fuck it

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Without further ado: FUCK Hansen. Fuck him right in the ear. That ugly, cod-mouthed prick can eat a bag of slimy horse-cock for his bullshit carry-on about refs. What a fucking hypocrite! He's had nothing but pole-smoke for every ref on the planet along with Henry - another cod-mouth - and just about every AB coach before him.

The prick has done nothing to improve these All Blacks since taking the top job; he just got handed the keys to a Ferrari and asked if he could drive fast. If the Kiwi press actually find him funny, then good luck living in a third world comedy empire.

Murray Ball - a bloody champion of good humour - must be shaking his head.

I'd like to think we're going to smash fuck out of his reputation (such as it is) but you just know that silly c**t Poite the Toite is going to fuck things up in favour of the home side.

Fuck it

It starts again....blaming the ref before the game has even kicked off. Ah well....maybe it worked OK for you last week huh?

Keep looking to the ref to save you then.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Sorry your coach beat me to it - wasn't happy to shut up and be thankful he got away with a draw, he had to complain about that too the silly prick.

Actually, you guys STILL beat him to it....people here were complaining about the ref days out from the start of last weeks Test. And you're doing it again now.

At least Hansen waits for the ref to fuck it up first :)

Reactions: BPC

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Actually, you guys STILL beat him to it..people here were complaining about the ref days out from the start of last weeks Test. And you're doing it again now.

Or a personal chat* to make sure the ref knows his place :)

I wonder how long he's going to last in the top job, having been associated with the ABs for so long. Where is the next AB coach, and how is he going to top what they've done already?

Couldn't pay me enough to take that job... OK you probably could, but pay me up front each year.

*By this I mean Hansen gets a cardboard cutout of Jaco and pretends it is responding to him in a bad South African accent.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Actually, you guys STILL beat him to it..people here were complaining about the ref days out from the start of last weeks Test. And you're doing it again now.

Its called get your excuses in early: he's sweating bullets because he know that Pfitzy is on the money.
To use the modern phrase: Hansen has not value added.
Besides which he's a smart arse.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
It won't change the AB play in that time frame BH.

After all, Hansen hasn't really changed what they're doing in the last three years, as evidenced by the card count increasing as refs finally wise up to the level Pfitzy is on.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Or a personal chat* to make sure the ref knows his place :)

I wonder how long he's going to last in the top job, having been associated with the ABs for so long. Where is the next AB coach, and how is he going to top what they've done already?

Couldn't pay me enough to take that job. OK you probably could, but pay me up front each year.

*By this I mean Hansen gets a cardboard cutout of Jaco and pretends it is responding to him in a bad South African accent.

Oh shit...who is the last NZ coach to win multiple trophies internationally including against Australia?!?! Where the fuck could someone like that be?!?

warren-gatland_2170874b.jpg
lions-27.jpg

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
It won't change the AB play in that time frame BH.

After all, Hansen hasn't really changed what they're doing in the last three years, as evidenced by the card count increasing as refs finally wise up to the level Pfitzy is on.

And how many games has Hansen lost in 2yrs even with this supposed 'wising' up?

Status
Not open for further replies.