• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby League really gives me the shits

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
AW FUCKEN TOUGH GAME MAYYYYYYTE!!!
FUCKEN DOYFENCE MAYYYYYYYTE!
FUCKEN YAWNION PLAYERS CAN'T TACKLE LIKE OUR BLOKES MAYYYYYYTE!!!!!!

GOTTA GO PISS IN ME OWN MOWF MAYYYYYYYTE!

good summation of the supporters of The Game They play in Devon.

Reactions: BPC

Runner

Nev Cottrell (35)
Your image? So you cannot be photographed in a public place without your permission because you have copyright in your own appearance? Maybe you you try that argument next time you are caught by a speed camera.

Assuming you could get away with the argument that Carney's effort was performance art and therefore subject to copyright, this would not prevent others using the image except at Carney's sole discretion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thants my car it does object

T

TOCC

Rugby league commentators caught gushing over a team who actually pushes in a scrum

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
That's potentially quite dangerous. Thankfully they don't bind anywhere near tight enough but still. :eek: That could've gone quite badly.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I thought that league had made pushing in the scrum illegal? Too dangerous.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
I thought that league had made pushing in the scrum illegal? Too dangerous.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

According to the article I read they have an agreement not to push but it isn't against the rules. Its just frowned upon I suppose

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
According to the article I read they have an agreement not to push but it isn't against the rules. Its just frowned upon I suppose

I don't watch much league these days but I do remember a ref recently resetting a scrum & telling the players "it's a scrum, not a rugby scrum". I'm actually amazed the try got awarded, Warriors being the most TMO-reviewed & try overruled team in the comp most years. No doubt he'll get a ticking off from Anderson & it won't happen again anytime soon.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
<snip>

And they bang on about how tough league is against the powder puff union guys?? I'd put money on the womens rugby team in a head to head with the best league team to blow them off the park in a scrum. man, that would provide some right royal entertainment! (a bit like that guy who faced brett lee in the nets I'd imagine)

look at the uproar just recently when a scrum actually pushed! "you can't do that, someone will get hurt!' Yet these are the tough guys?

No wonder people are clamoring for 'bring back the biff' and 'bring back the shoulder charge', getting hugged by three guys each tackle is hardly the epitome of tough.

<snip>

Pure gold.

I'd like to see the Ratettes or Mighty 2 Blues Womens Scrum (sans Flankers) pack down against The Rabbitohs Scrum.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Posted this in the Loig Media thread. Thought it deserved air time here too. This fucking numpty is an Eels fan, so when Pirtek Stadium tweeted about the game tonight, this ensued

=========================

Proof positive that idiots will always remain so:

P

Pokinacha

Anyone see the Super league final?

Wow.

Never seen such thuggery on a pitch.

For those who haven't seen it google ben flower and have a look for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.