• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rams v Vikings NRC Round 2: Thursday 28 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
I wonder what's on Steve Mafi's mind at the moment. Aviva Premiership to this shit.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Given the NRC teams have had little time to form combinations and develop structures, I think a top Shute Shield team could beat them at the moment, but that doesn't explain why the Stars are so ordinary.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
@P.Tah, Most of the top Shute Shield team is on display tonight and were last Saturday.

They have been pretty ordinary.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The Vikings have been playing fairly ordinary Rugby, but ordinary Rugby still beats the basketball crap the Rams have been playing.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A second Yellow Card to the Rams makes it 13 vs 15 players again.

These guys don't seem to want to win the game.

Thebank2014

Allen Oxlade (6)
Any of you QLDers can tell us a bit about Henry Taefu?
He played aus 20s last year but had to get a shoulder recon after the junior championship in July and had to have a tumour removed from adrenal gland in September .. Solid season with Sunnybank. Now playing for rams.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sounded more. Wet weather all week and early this morning would not have helped people to decide to go to the footy.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Melrose should be sacked immediately. Worst coached side I've ever seen. All the talent no smarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.