• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Perth Spirit vs. Brisbane City - NRC Round 2, 31/08 @ UWA Sports Park - McGillivray Oval

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
If the Spirit can contain Kerevi then Brisbane will be in strife…70% of their front foot ball was created by his runs last week.

Other than that I can't really see can area where City have it over spirit even spirits bench is all class….I think i am in love

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
I understand the Force have pencilled in Dane HP as fullback next year to replace Jayden Hayward. I think he has a lot to offer in attack/counter-attack and will probably benefit from more scope for involvement from FB rather than being stuck on the wing.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Very strong Spirit team, should account for an injury-depleted City team.

So the Spirit will supposedly only be playing some of the Force players at home games. Anyone know the full story?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Very strong Spirit team, should account for an injury-depleted City team.

So the Spirit will supposedly only be playing some of the Force players at home games. Anyone know the full story?

It was explained the Perth Spirit NRC thread - trying to manage excessive travelling

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
A good, strong forward pack for the Spirit. Kerevi undoubtedly the danger man for City, but if the Spirit play with the 'spirit' thay showed against the Vikings, they will be very hard to beat.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Dillyn Leyds is reported to be the South African Quade Cooper. He's never started a game at 10 so it will be interesting to see if he lives up to the hype. Excited!

T

TOCC

Spirit looks chock-a-block with Super Rugby players, its going to be a tough night out for Brisbane City.

caymantim

Herbert Moran (7)
Though in fairness to City's chances that's what everyone one was thinking about Spirit Vikings last wek

Agreed D-Box... I was thinking the same thing! On paper yes, but a lot of Super Rugby players without recent game time... lets hope the rust is lost early!

Status
Not open for further replies.