• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

National Rugby Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Hey kids, just looking for a quick hand for an article I'm putting together for the front page. Looking for a highlight for each team from the first round. Can be a big tackle, an awesome try, anything. If you could give me the rough time it occurred as well that would be tip top, cheers.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Anyone notice that the NRL has suddenly started scheduling games every Thursday night. It use to be a one off. Now there is a game every Thursday until the end of the season. Started the week before the NRC kicked off. Amazing coincidence.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Including this week they've only got 2 rounds left.

Will be interesting to see if there's a jump in the ratings for the NRC the week after.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hey kids, just looking for a quick hand for an article I'm putting together for the front page. Looking for a highlight for each team from the first round. Can be a big tackle, an awesome try, anything. If you could give me the rough time it occurred as well that would be tip top, cheers.

From a Vikings' perspective, probably Coleman's solo effort............

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)

Kerevi's break for city. The try ended up being scored by Harry Parker.

T

TOCC

Anyone notice that the NRL has suddenly started scheduling games every Thursday night. It use to be a one off. Now there is a game every Thursday until the end of the season. Started the week before the NRC kicked off. Amazing coincidence.

As per the new broadcast agreement Channel 9 has a contract for 5 Thursday night matches per year, in 2013 they held them earlier in the year which was a bit more conducive with the warmer weather, however this year they have put them all at the end of the season to lead into the finals. Im afraid it is just an amazing coincidence.

tojo007

Frank Row (1)

Attachments

• 0R0A5548.JPG
    0R0A5548.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 220

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Just had a look at the ratings and the NRC isn't in the top 20 again. The Toung and the Restless rounded out the top 20 with 49,000. Top was Family Guy with 83,000. We really need to lift our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.