• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
So normal service has been resumed?:)
Despite Darryl's claims to the contrary there was never any interruption: 3 weeks ago they got the rain right for bled 1 and have been dining out on it ever since.
25-35km/h winds forecast and I'll be buggered if it isn't 70.
Wind is the one thing they should be able to get right and the thing that plays havoc with under age footy.
Revised predictions?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Despite Darryl's claims to the contrary there was never any interruption: 3 weeks ago they got the rain right for bled 1 and have been dining out on it ever since.
25-35km/h winds forecast and I'll be buggered if it isn't 70.
Wind is the one thing they should be able to get right and the thing that plays havoc with under age footy.
Revised predictions?

This mornings weather would have to be good news for New and Shore. It evens up both of those matches.

I'll stick with my predictions for 3rds, but the scores are likely to be closer.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
This mornings weather would have to be good news for New and Shore. It evens up both of those matches.

I'll stick with my predictions for 3rds, but the scores are likely to be closer.

A little local knowledge at Stanmore might be advantageous. Tip: check the north western corner for tadpoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.