• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

JOC (James O'Connor) Gooonne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Damn if he does damn if he doesn't.. His back with a team that won't take his ego.. And he lost his wallaby jersey.. He will be alright..

I hope so. As I said right back near the start of this thread - it's such a shame that a young man who obviously has plenty of talent found himself unwanted because of off-field matters. He's the only one who can change his own behaviour and attitude.

NFL

Frank Nicholson (4)
I'm excited JOCs with the Reds.
I think he'll go hard this time around and without all the horseshit off field.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
Toulon are saying he's signed to them after the World Cup for another two years with no escape claus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
(Fr the aus v saffa thread)

Not a good sign at all. Since all the facts aren't on the table (mainly because of Jim's silence) makes it hard to judge who's telling the truth. The fact that JOC (James O'Connor) hasn't really done any media on this in Australia worries me too.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
If it was up to me I wouldn't pick a player who sets up that kind of a deal.

Based on selections this year (Kane Douglas for example) Link wouldn't either. He's been in discussion with Link though and they must of discussed it if this was his plan. So either it's been decided the super rugby season will be enough to qualify and anyone else who announces that they're going overseas after the world cup (even without one of the ARU's new contracts) will also be available, or this a bit of bullshit coming out of Toulon and the French papers. I'm not sure which.

T

Train Without a Station

Wilson. Everybody - Kane Douglas, Ben Mowen, etc. is available. They have just preferred not to select them. See Sitalecki "Concrete for fucking hands" Timani in 2013.

T

Train Without a Station

Because he was released from the back end of his contract though. He wasn't unavailable for the French series. He was just not selected.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Semantics really. I don't think any one has actually said that they were ineligible. Wilson actually just said (on Douglas) that Link didn't pick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.