• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane City v Melbourne Rising, Saturday 6 September @ Ballymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
After a bit of re education of the laws, City spin it to Kerevi who ignores the tackles of Rising and dances through them. Looked to me he had enough momentum to score, but he chucks a shocking pass to Kurindrani who has to wait a while to catch it, eventually being held up over the line to end the half.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Since they changed the laws to allow a lineout after the siren don't see why they can't allow a scrum reset on a held up after the siren too

I saw a grounding.
If you could see a grounding on that feed you must have amazing eyes. Especially with the chief comedian/commentator standing right next to it.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Genia and Frisby out there, not doing too badly so far. Genia with some slick passing and Frisby with a brilliant chip and chase.

EDIT: Genia just gifted Rising a try with some solo shit

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Genia on.

A Kuridrani foot on the line just stops a City try.

City then capitulate and let the Rising in again.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
City blow another try.

City are playing basketball rugby and are going to get flogged here.

T

Train Without a Station

Passing accuracy had been atrocious in every game

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gotta be kidding me, Walsh cards that but let all the similar Rising offences go in the first half?

T

Train Without a Station

Walsh is sucking in the big ones. He fall off the wagon or something?

Lior

Herbert Moran (7)
Genia should have certainly been yellow carded. But a tad ridiculous of Walsh not to have sin binned some of the earlier Rising infringements.

Reactions: Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.