• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
BBC 13A team list v IGS (both teams undefeated so far)

1.Nic Murchison.
2.Mitch Robinson.
3.Max Campbell.
4.Clancy Doe.
5.Jack Gallagher.
6.Jed Brimblecombe.
7.Tetuai Raoren.
8.Luis Plazibat.
9.Harry Walker.
10.Dougal Hulme.
11.Jack Bowyer.
12.Mathew Sterling.
13.Ezraa Coulston.
14.David Purdy.
15.Saimone Ma'afu.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Last Round Ramblings:

BGS V TSS
The Grammar lads will have steam coming from both ears after a tough week last week. ......

ww: I screenshot and then circulate your weekly summary of great wit and amusement to many GPS parents and we all just wait each week for the next one, they are so good, priceless many of them.

You add much to the profound enjoyment, fun and rugby stimulus we get each week from the very great thing that is QLD GPS rugby.

Long may you run. (You sure better be back in 2015.)

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
Thank you all for a good year and special thanks to WarrenWobble for spurring on the banter. Here's hoping all Aust Schools players get through Round 9 injury free. Best wishes for the NZ tour. See you in 2015.[/quote]

Here here to both. Go the Aussie Schoolboys!

Kepu

Herbert Moran (7)
U16A predictions for the last round.

ACGS vs GT:
The Churchie coaching staff will be more pissed off then a dragon trying to blow out candles after the poor season Churchie have had consisting of three loses. After the Terrace fathers stop reinforcing that they didn't invest 'excessive sums of money' for their son not to play on Internationals Oval whilst they dream about next years chances, Churchie will have put early points on the non-electronic scoreboard. Terrace will come close but the Churchie outfit will be too strong to match.
ACGS by 16

TSS vs BGS:
Southport will be raring to attain a Churchie 1XV repeat this weekend following a dismal loss last week to the blokes from T-Ba to force what looks like a tied premiership. The Grammar coaching side will be confident that had Matthew Forsyth not moved to Terrace that they had a true chance this year. It won't be long before the Southport outfit put the first points on the board and their fathers can relax after a stressful week of attending their mistresses every need.
TSS by 34

NC vs TGS:
As a result of the director of rugby making the decision to play the 16C team against Ipswich last weekend (and still win by 2), the Nudgee boys have had a good break to catch up on their economics assignment which was extended due to 'unexplainable reasons'. Toowoomba will be longing to smash Nudgee out of the park after their nail biting victory over Southport last week and will win the fight in what will be a game won upfront, giving Nudgee a heads up to start altitude training for seasons to come.
TGS by 4

BBC vs IGS:
The BBC rugby directors will be unduly devastated after not winning a back to back undefeated premiership with the U16A side and are already scouting for another Tongan primary school so that they can offer them a 'better education.' Ipswich is convinced that they deserved a highlights video much like Kalyn Ponga's to show the diverse team that they have this year, consisting of a bold 1 win over the disastrous State High. The college parents will have especially brought movable lockers after poor Timmy's wallet and iPod unfortunately went missing last year. After endless penalties in what will be a scrappy match, BBC will come out with a respectable victory.
BBC by 22

Can't wait for 2015 GPS.

The Guru

Fred Wood (13)
"Many of the BBC posters on this forum will be there, setting up Hills Hoists so they can air their dirty laundry for all to see. "

There will not be any more dirty laundry aired - so long as the son of mr Real,Deal,takes his rightful place in an A team.(survey pending).
More injuries to BBC with Farrell, Gunther,Swain Jerumi all out. IGS by 10

The Guru

Fred Wood (13)
Hey what about the 3/4 of the crowd you forgot to show, you know the ones in Red and Black ;-)

All jokes aside BBC has come along in leaps and bounds in its rugby program over the last several years and deserve recognition for that fact.

I am not convinced they understand how to build winning open age teams but time will tell.

Good point . At 33-7 I thought GT would pack up and go home. But no - they continued to play exciting quick tempo rugby and their supporters were great fun.

L Yates

Herbert Moran (7)
L Yates surely that cant be the biggest crowd in BBC history..
Most schools will pull that crowd easy for unimportant matches

RB

I will respond in latin:"Deminimis non curet lex".
Which means dont bother me with bullshit .

BTW -I checked your last 5 posts as I recalled something familiar.As i suspected -they are all negative snipes.Try making a positive statement for once.There is some good in the world of schoolboy rugby.

It is not all bad for GT-just get a few more boys from Sunnybank RUC(that would normally go to BSHS).Great kids they are-

1_2_3

Bob McCowan (2)
Since there is no under 16 QLD team, I decided to give one myself.

1. Tom O'toole
2. Tevita Wolske
3. Joel Kuechel
4. Zac Shephard
5. Emmanuel Meafou
6. ??? Any ideas?
7. Martin Koorts
8. Emry Pere
9. Reuben Wall
10. Liam Richman
11. Nudgee winger no.11?
12. Hamish Stewart
13. Jim Patrick
14. Len ikitau
15. Kalyn Ponga

Kepu

Herbert Moran (7)

1. Tom O'toole
2. Tevita Wolske
3. Joel Kuechel
4. Zac Shephard
5. Emmanuel Meafou
6. ??? Any ideas?
7. Martin Koorts
8. Emry Pere
9. Reuben Wall
10. Liam Richman
11. Nudgee winger no.11?
12. Hamish Stewart
13. Jim Patrick
14. Len ikitau
15. Kalyn Ponga
Samuel Wallis would fit into #6 jersey after a dominant season in Churchie's 1XV.

warrenwobble

Ted Fahey (11)
ww: I screenshot and then circulate your weekly summary of great wit and amusement to many GPS parents and we all just wait each week for the next one, they are so good, priceless many of them.

You add much to the profound enjoyment, fun and rugby stimulus we get each week from the very great thing that is QLD GPS rugby.

Long may you run. (You sure better be back in 2015.)

Good to know it's syndicated!

Might do a season wrap up next week. Hopefully Monday Ex does as well.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)

1. Tom O'toole
2. Tevita Wolske
3. Joel Kuechel
4. Zac Shephard
5. Emmanuel Meafou
6. ??? Any ideas?
7. Martin Koorts
8. Emry Pere
9. Reuben Wall
10. Liam Richman
11. Nudgee winger no.11?
12. Hamish Stewart
13. Jim Patrick
14. Len ikitau
15. Kalyn Ponga

Re 6: Sam Wallis, now playing as a loose forward in the ACGS 1st XV and doing very well. [Just seen Kepu's post, should have just agreed with that.]

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
BGS lead Southport 7 nil after a minute. A knock on then an offside penalty take BGS inside 5, forwards pick and drive it over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
TSS strike back immediately through 12. Jai Whitbread after a setpiece strike from 40 metres out.

TSS 7 BGS 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.