• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks vs Wallabies @ Newlands 27/9/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

Haha apologies. Was thinking about my own late night trips when I wrote it.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I would like look to see a dominate performance from the wallabies in all aspects of this game. Play a full 80 mins with plenty of points put on the Saffas.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
I do like Cheik's

His comment on Skelton and his "fitness"

i am presuming the apostrophe in "Cheik's" is a typo ... or other aberration.

yeah, there is a great deal to like about the bloke.
he's a very senior member of the "no bullshit" club.
it's great to see him having a crack at the "pure bullshit" club.
he must have a lot of difficulty restraining himself most of the time and while i admire his doing so, i love it when it gets too much and he replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Hodgo is match-fit and must start in the upcoming game at Newlands; preferably at the expense of Hooper, who can captain from outside centre.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
i am presuming the apostrophe in "Cheik's" is a typo . or other aberration.

Yeah, a typo, I usually comment while waiting on the phone to argue/put out another fire with another f*ck knuckle at work, sometimes I post without a decent edit, sometimes I remember to come back, sometimes I miss it

Here I missed the additional word "attitude", I thought it, but didn't type it o_O

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah, a typo, I usually comment while waiting on the phone to argue/put out another fire with another f*ck knuckle at work, sometimes I post without a decent edit, sometimes I remember to come back, sometimes I miss it

Here I missed the additional word "attitude", I thought it, but didn't type it o_O
I frequently think of words to type, but then leave out. ;)

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
The Wallabies scrum will come under attack this weekend (once again).

TPN went pretty well last game and strengthened the front 3 (until injury struck him once again). Question will be does the Finger get a start to maintain that strength or does Link stay with Hanson.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to come back in, probably on the wing.

Can't see any other real changes.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
The Wallabies scrum will come under attack this weekend (once again).

TPN went pretty well last game and strengthened the front 3 (until injury struck him once again). Question will be does the Finger get a start to maintain that strength or does Link stay with Hanson.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to come back in, probably on the wing.

Can't see any other real changes.

Hanson went fine against the boks in the scrums last time, I don't see any reason to change the start. Saia will likely still get plenty of time though, I'd expect the change at the 50 or 60 minute mark, depending on how the game is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.