• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie Towns Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Woombye, Qld is where the Big Pineapple is located in the Sunshine Coast, just off the Bruce Highway on way to Nambour. Very much stuck in a time warp, and pies and scarce MILFs to be found in nearby Nambour. Nambour Rugby club, of course, is right there!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Eganu, WA. It has a postcode and stuff all else, not even a sealed road. Trivia point: Even Google street view couldn't be bothered doing a drive-by and taking some photos of this joint. It's BYO everything with the nearest watering hole 70 km away at the Carnamah Pub, and that is a long way from anywhere big.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Uluru, NT. Needs no intro there, Can enjoy a pie at the resort looking at the big rock there and MILFs abound at certain times of year at that resort. Would need to fly to play for the nearest rugby club.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Useless Loop, WA. Just across the way from Monkey Mia, this joint is not quite as useless as thought when it was first named. The useless sandbar across the harbour mouth allows the area to produce some of the worlds finest salt.

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
Piangil - Vic, up near the Murray. Nothing happening there. I rode a bike through there twice. I blinked both times and missed it.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Patonga, NSW. Home to John Singleton. On the shores of the Hawkesbury River and a popular(ish) tourist destination with the caravan park doing a roaring trade with families camping there over the summer holidays. At this time of year there are plenty of MILFs in bikinis, other times of year the only women in bikinis and swimsuits are the grannies who live there. Not sure about food there as I usually only go there for a picnic or bbq.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Jumped the gun with Patonga, @Aussie D, however to join Piangil with Patonga and remove the Yellow Card, I submit the town of:

Langkoop, Vic. In the Grampians and famous for being able to link the towns of Piangil with Patonga in Aussie Town Trivia. It's only 10 km down the Wrattenbully Road to South Oz.

Next town is a A from Patonga.

Gristlechewer

Charlie Fox (21)
Never one to be contentious Mr Jarse, but I think Agnes Waters has already been used... describing the town near 1770. Just sayin...

Gristlechewer

Charlie Fox (21)
ARGENTON - NSW

Suburb of Newcastle. Glendale shops just up the road full of the greatest pack of bogans you will ever come across. Severe lack of teeth around here as well as morality. Single parentage and not one of them are MILF...
Darby Pies has the $1 pie shop here and the Argy Pub smelt of both stale urine and rotting flesh. I never went near the cellar or ate there. Smelt better than auburn

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Never one to be contentious Mr Jarse, but I think Agnes Waters has already been used. describing the town near 1770. Just sayin.

Correct. I did the search of this thread against "Agnes Water" which turned up nothing. Didn't check "Agnes Waters", which was your previous entry and would have shown up. Bugger.

Red Card Issued for Agnes Water. :(

It appears that the town is called Agnes Water and Agnes Waters interchangeably, although I believe the official title is Agnes Water (my Red Card - now deleted) not Agnes Waters (Your original entry).

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Nangiloc, Vic. On the wrong side of the Murray River. Originally established as a Soldiers Settlement Town for returning Diggers from WWI. Drop in to the Croftwood winery for a good Cab Sav, but be prepared to travel for a game of Rugby as this is a fair way behind enemy lines. Probably Hay Cutters would be the nearest club, but you could also go to Adelaide or Ballarat if you are a little more adventurous.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Nangiloc, Vic. On the wrong side of the Murray River. Originally established as a Soldiers Settlement Town for returning Diggers from WWI. Drop in to the Croftwood winery for a good Cab Sav, but be prepared to travel for a game of Rugby as this is a fair way behind enemy lines. Probably Hay Cutters would be the nearest club, but you could also go to Adelaide or Ballarat if you are a little more adventurous.
And the pie situation?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Cabbage Tree Point. Between Jacobs well and port of Brisbane. Pie and MILF situation unknown. Great fishing and access to Stradbroke Island. Home of ace Qld reds photographers The Cutlers.

Gristlechewer

Charlie Fox (21)
TABLE TOP - NSW

Barely in the fair state of New South Wales Lies Table Top. If I didn't say where it was nobody would have a clue as we have all driven through it on the way to Melbourne.
Its about 10 k north of Albury, which means that all of your food goups etc lie within.
I cannot remember a pie shop for the life of me there but one of the venues stick in my mind as it was a pokie palace of the old days when all the nannas used to jump on the buses in Victoria to go and play the poker machines,it was The SSA ? Club and it was packed with women :) In tracky dacks :(

In saying that, a man shouldn't be fussy, unless he is in auburn

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
Phillip Island - Vic
They have penguins and pies. I dont think they have penguin pies though. Also a motor racing track and some good beaches. It would be all AFL down here. Nearest rugby would be a swim over to HMS Cerberus to watch the Doggies play. Might not make it due to the sharks though.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Dunk Island, QLD. Copped a hiding from Cyclones Larry and Yasi recently. Plenty of food and beverage options on this popular tourist island. Beach rugby only.

Status
Not open for further replies.