• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Membership Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It's only another 7000 for the Reds. They hit 58000 this year. Includes ticketed members, non-ticketed members, corporate members and rookie2reds members.

T

TOCC

Does anyone know whether the Reds will have their 'NSW Based Reds Membership' which included a ticket to the Reds vs Tahs game again in 2015?

I purchased my Forever Reds membership before this option was released in 2014, which was a bit annoying.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Waratahs are selling a similar package TOCC.

It's more expensive but it also gives you access to 7 other games.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
So you'd rather not join the current Super Fricken Rugby Champions!! yeah baby!!
odds are if you join the tahs you would be joining a team on the decline, if you join the reds the odds are you will be supporting a team on the rise

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
odds are if you join the tahs you would be joining a team on the decline, if you join the reds the odds are you will be supporting a team on the rise

Same theory for all the other Australian franchises. If you look at the Rebels we can't do any worse that we did this year, so we have nothing to lose.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Interesting to see on the Tahs website the actual numbers of members at 19,792 in 2014. Apparently signups are 50% ahead of this time last year so I guess a target of 25 - 30k is not out of the question. That would give the SFS a nice buzz.
Reds at 4500.
Any others?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Also, just throwing it out there: should we update the name of the thread to some like 2015 membership watch?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
This do?

47a790c52017c6b4c7c57aa8137a260a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.