• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
I'm just so fucking happy Lilo played a really good test match and I want to see him build on it.

If Cheiks is bringing another 2nd-five system to the Wallabies then having Lilo firing going into the RWC will give us some serious 10/12 depth and he's a pretty nifty 15 in a pinch as well.

Been waiting way too long for him to have a test like that and couldn't be happier for the bloke or what his playing well means to the Wallabies

Yes, and it might have made Kurtley a little nervous about his prospects to see someone else playing the 2nd 5/8 role so well in a team that's now Cheika's.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Yes, and it might have made Kurtley a little nervous about his prospects to see someone else playing the 2nd 5/8 role so well in a team that's now Cheika's.

I think you've got to be allowed to play in order to worry about losing your spot :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.