• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Galloping Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Heard there might be an additional Wicks player going around tonight - apparently there is a late withdrawal however yet to be confirmed.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Maybe he has, but it's still good to see a promising young player overcome injury and hopefully get a chance to further develop his potential. Isn't that what the NRC is all about?
I wouldnt worry Coach from memory P STOE was also a English Rugby supporter and think possibly that is no coincidence. Be pretty ordinary for someone claiming to be a wicks supporter to not be happy about one of our young guys getting a chance at a higher level. From the way Horwitz carried for the tahs in the sevens and at times for us last year I wouldnt mind seeing him at 12.

pstoe

Frank Nicholson (4)
I wouldnt worry Coach from memory P STOE was also a English Rugby supporter and think possibly that is no coincidence. Be pretty ordinary for someone claiming to be a wicks supporter to not be happy about one of our young guys getting a chance at a higher level. From the way Horwitz carried for the tahs in the sevens and at times for us last year I wouldnt mind seeing him at 12.

Would that be the English supporters who are the dominant force in junior wold rugby , oh and not 1 but 2 U20 RWCs under the belt. R U In makes a good point that many at your club and outside of it think as well. The proof is in the pudding fellas. Get your head out of your backside and watch the play not the reputation. If you watched the 7s the Tahs won the Shield in Ireland ie. 9 out of 12 and in England came 12 out of 12 with ziP from 4. There were no standouts and they were embarrassed for speed.

pstoe

Frank Nicholson (4)
Great first NRC semi. Tala Grey and Will Miller standouts in the forwards and Sam Windsor and Ed Stubbs in the backs. Somebody has to pick Miller up from his performances this NRC. Up by 10 at the break, game was lost for Country when the backs were changed with 20 to go. Poor options.

pstoe

Frank Nicholson (4)
Haha, when Horwitz did that grubber into the 13 for the Brisbane try,all I could think of,was pstoe in the pub riding him home like a 50-1 winner!
Surprised at how diplomatic pstoe has been about it.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the bloke. So much top coaching (NSW Aus Schoolboys to U20s, Tahs camp for 2 years) and and so many opportunities have been presented to him.

Fantastic to see Jack Debrezceni doing so well at Melbourne. A true talent and what the NRC is about. A bloke who made the decision to head south due to 'lack of opportunities' in NSW.

The Mole

Frank Row (1)
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the bloke. So much top coaching (NSW Aus Schoolboys to U20s, Tahs camp for 2 years) and and so many opportunities have been presented to him.

Fantastic to see Jack Debrezceni doing so well at Melbourne. A true talent and what the NRC is about. A bloke who made the decision to head south due to 'lack of opportunities' in NSW.

Haha Pstoe, if Debrezceni was still in the NSW system and in direct competition with Oli you would be ripping into him. Feel sorry for the boy? A couple of weeks ago you were throwing anti-semtic comments at Horwitz. Any chance to take a dig at Horwitz you take it. Give it a rest.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Heard there might be an additional Wicks player going around tonight - apparently there is a late withdrawal however yet to be confirmed.

Macca, how did Wil Munro go?
Did he start or come off the bench?
(PS: I didn't see the game)

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Macca, how did Wil Munro go?
Did he start or come off the bench?
(PS: I didn't see the game)

Hi Coach - if memory serves me correctly, he got about 10 minutes which he seemed to spend in rucks & mauls.Tough ask debuting in a semi final.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Would that be the English supporters who are the dominant force in junior wold rugby , oh and not 1 but 2 U20 RWCs under the belt. R U In makes a good point that many at your club and outside of it think as well. The proof is in the pudding fellas. Get your head out of your backside and watch the play not the reputation. If you watched the 7s the Tahs won the Shield in Ireland ie. 9 out of 12 and in England came 12 out of 12 with ziP from 4. There were no standouts and they were embarrassed for speed.
Your quite obviously not very bright, P Stoe I was implying that WERE R IN U could quite easily be an alias for you.

Youve done the Horwitz thing to death mate, at times very inappropriately. We get it you dont rate him and Oli N is the next stephen Larkham. Glad to see you drop the Randwick supporter badge off your profile. Do us all a favour and quit posting on this page.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Your quite obviously not very bright, P Stoe I was implying that WERE R IN U could quite easily be an alias for you.

Youve done the Horwitz thing to death mate, at times very inappropriately. We get it you dont rate him and Oli N is the next stephen Larkham. Glad to see you drop the Randwick supporter badge off your profile. Do us all a favour and quit posting on this page.

Giddy up Pete

pstoe

Frank Nicholson (4)

Like taking candy from a baby!

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
Did anyone attend the Colts night last night??? Was it a good roll up of newb's?
How does it look at the moment?

So many questions?
Coach?
Macca?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^Success breeds success. The word on the street is that the Wicks Colts have attracted some great talent from the Class of 2014, some of it home grown.

With recent efforts by the Committee to re-invigorate the Club, particularly the Colts programme, the Gallopers would have to favour themselves to retain their Colts 1 title.

I have had it from 3 sources that the 2014 Australian Schoolboy #10 ( former Wicks Junior) has jumped ship and will be playing for Buildcorp in 2015. A loss for the Wicks. He will be worth 6 Player Points for the Corporation, instead of 3 if he registered with the Wicks.

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Did anyone attend the Colts night last night??? Was it a good roll up of newb's?
How does it look at the moment?

So many questions?
Coach?
Macca?

No idea from me however I have confidence in what the people in the Club are doing so feel relaxed about it.
Whilst the Wicks are on the up, so are many others. I expect the Beasts to be more competitive with Darren Coleman bringing in his Country Eagles influence to improve the roster and standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.