• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Final - Brisbane City v Perth Spirit - Saturday November 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
The Rowdy army is meeting at my place then going to the RE then on to final destination ballymore... warning: it will be loud, and it will be very fun

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Brisbane City v Perth Spirit

Saturday 1 November 2014

6.35pm AEST (Brisbane)​
4.35pm AWST (Perth)​
7.35pm AEDT​

bIsbDH4.jpg

This game is LIVE on Fox Sports
giGF98N.png

@ Ballymore, Brisbane
rnqljQU.gif

0DuUWlob.jpg

Referee: Rohan Hoffman
AR1: Will Houston
AR2: Damien Mitchelmore
TMO: Greg Milne

sPoPjJdt.png

Brisbane City
Coach: Nick Stiles
Captain: Dave McDuling

1 Pettowa Paraka, 2 Andrew Ready, 3 Sef Faagase, 4 Marco Kotze, 5 Dave McDuling, 6 Curtis Browning, 7 Liam Gill, 8 Jake Schatz;

9 Nick Frisby, 10 Jake McIntyre, 11 Matt Feaunati, 12 Jack Mullins, 13 Toby White, 14 Chris Kuridrani, 15 Brando Va’aulu.

16 Matt Mafi, 17 David Feao, 18 Phil Kite, 19 Tim Buchanan, 20 Adam Korczyk, 21 Will Thompson, 22 James Dalgleish, 23 Junior Laloifi.

duNVizdt.png

Perth Spirit
Coaches: David Wessels + Kevin Foote
Captain: Sam Wykes

1. Pek Cowan, 2. Robbie Abel, 3. Oliver Hoskins, 4. Sam Wykes, 5. Brent Murphy, 6. Brynard Stander, 7. Kane Koteka, 8. Alex Rovira;

9. Ian Prior, 10. Zack Holmes, 11. Marcel Brache, 12. Ammon Matuauto, 13. Solomoni Rasolea, 14. Luke Morahan, 15. Dane Haylett-Petty.

16. Harry Scoble, 17. Joe Savage, 18. Chris Heiberg, 19. Kieran Stringer, 20. Richard Hardwick, 21. Justin Turner, 22. Davis Tavita, 23. Christian Joubert.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Ha, bet there is one team manager running around trying to book hotels etc in Brisbane and another just shit themselves about booking a ground to play it at.

Certainly wouldn't have been the main planned for outcome. Hope their contingencies are good.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Pretty sure the Spirit got through the game without any major injuries. How are City looking? Frisby said he will be back- but will he be 100%? Kerevi was limping a bit wasn't he? Any chance that Gill, Schatz and Browning pulled hammies in the change rooms after the game?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
So five wins all year can win you the NRC.

Can happen in an 8-round comp when a couple of teams dominate so hard. I'm just shitty the Rams missed out by one fucking penalty kick. Not that we could have gotten past Melbourne in any case.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Brisbane playing Perth in the inaugral final of the NRC,
now that should bring out some tribalism.
The way both teams played in the semis suggests this is going to be hard fought.
Go the Brisbane City boys.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'd be on your pack over ours but our backs over yours- but unless you guys have another shocker like against NSW Country, domination in the pack will see you win comfortably.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Tipping a brutal contest up front. Should be a great game. Hopefully the punters see a ballymore final as a chance to experience a great tradition of the past

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
City should definitely have the edge in the loosies, if Gill, Schatz and Browning are available.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Looking forward to seeing Kerevi up against Rasolea in the centers. Both spent time down at GPS Ashgrove. I think a lot of people expected Junior to become the 'breakout star' and although he did make his S15 debut a season earlier I think its Kerevi who should dominate the match-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.