• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
For someone who is awfully up tight about sources and names, that's a bit of a fucking speculative long bow mate. You've basically just invented a scenario to suit your bias of the media being pro-NSW fluffybunnys out to get Patston and McKenzie.
Not invented.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Yeah mods - can it. If people want to spew outrage let them find somewhere else to do it.

Judiciary over. Coals raked. Let's look forward to bullshitting about the baabaas game, hmmm?

If the kitchen is getting too hot for you Pfitzy, wait until tomorrow. It's about to go THERMO FRIKKEN NUCLEAR

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
For someone who is awfully up tight about sources and names, that's a bit of a fucking speculative long bow mate. You've basically just invented a scenario to suit your bias of the media being pro-NSW pricks out to get Patston and McKenzie.

Possible? Sure. But it's equally possible that the Wallabies management just fucked up. Ever heard the saying that if you're given a choice between a conspiracy and a fuck-up? What do you go with? The fuck up.

I hate to break it to you but the Wallabies management don't write the newspapers.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
My thought

3oxbg0.jpg

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
All I can say is I don't like Beale representing my country anymore, same goes for JOC (James O'Connor) and Cooper... They all just make us look like a country full of dickheads...
Frankly I'm pleased Link has gone Cheika looks more like the real deal...

Pulver was asleep on his watch so get a new ARU CEO
Asap...
Hopp er and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) aren't leadership men .... Find new team
Leaers too please Coach Cheika... So we can all sleep at night

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
All I can say is I don't like Beale representing my country anymore, same goes for JOC (James O'Connor) and Cooper. They all just make us look like a country full of dickheads.
Fankky gkasd Link has gone Cheika looks more like the real deal.

Asap.
Hopp er and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) aren't leadership men .. Find new team
Leaers too please Coach Cheika. So we can all sleep at night
Are they are Scandinavian girl-band?

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
All I can say is I don't like Beale representing my country anymore, same goes for JOC (James O'Connor) and Cooper. They all just make us look like a country full of dickheads.
Fankky gkasd Link has gone Cheika looks more like the real deal.

Asap.
Hopp er and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) aren't leadership men .. Find new team
Leaers too please Coach Cheika. So we can all sleep at night

i have a feeling that you have hit some important nails, smack on.
so that i may confirm or dispel that feeling, could you please have your post translated to English and re-posted?
thanks.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
FACT: Beale sent the text. It was sexist and bullying.
FACT: It was a serious breach and he he was found guilty.
FACT 5 staff have lost their jobs .
FACT: Beale is a serial offender.

Beale is NOT the victim and the journalists have a done good in placing down a smokescreen to protect him. Unfortunately, this smokescreen was very damaging to other people.

Appreciate you laying your facts out relating to Beale.
Also note the fact that I made no mention of, or reference to Beale, in the post you replied to.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
So now it looks like $45,000 plus six match payments. Not small change for a guy on a regular contract. This matter should be closed now unless the ARU announce something new or the phone Bill Pulver is allegedly demanding be returned turns up.

Just read Rebecca Wilson's article of 10 October which makes a lot of sense when considering the Tribunal outcome. Perhaps her sources are a bit more reliable than those sledging her credentials. Then you should read her article from last night.

Only if you want to inform yourselves though.

Good point Muglair.
Some critics of Wilson need to be careful of crossing the defamation line too.
News Ltd have deep pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.