• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-union/uni...le-saga-raises-questions-20141026-11c17m.html

While snuck out and aviod the waiting media post friday night hearing ... And couldnt be found for comment on Saturday... Even with ARU calls, he sat for a private obe on obe interview Saturday....
So I have to ask was he paid for this interview so he can pay his $45,000 fine????
Looks that way to me... Read the attached article gents... ARU again pkayed for fools didnt have the balls to lock the side doors and make him front the media scrum he created...

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
And I thought this was slowing up. Looks like it's not really over no matter how much Beale and the ARU want it to be.

Who thinks Beales contract upgrade offer should be renegotiated? Should he get a top up at all?

You would think Cheika, as Wallaby coach would have some influence on any top up or not for Beale.
Can anyone see the ARU going against their new coach, IF he wants the top up?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
^^^Was it part of his sentence that he had to front the press afterwards? If not why would he want to do so? One loose word in the presser and he'd have the hounds of vengence from this thread baying for his blood.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
You would think Cheika, as Wallaby coach would have some influence on any top up or not for Beale.
Can anyone see the ARU going against their new coach, IF he wants the top up?

This is the same ARU that in its submission on penalty asked for Beale to be sacked and then the next day announced that it was opening negotiations with him for next year? They're all over the shop - and alas it's not getting any better.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
"I'll take the pair and the television and sell it to some semi-educated hipster on King Street in 14 years time."

"Good choice"

image.jpg

Muglair

Alfred Walker (16)
Pfitzy said:
Wow fuck. I go away for the weekend and this is STILL red hot when I get back.

Drunk bloke gets in a taxi: "Driver, take me round and round in circles for the next hour, but step on it, I'm in a hurry!"

I accept your points MODS that a "this post is crap" button is more trouble than it is worth. Then I would need a "Love this post" button as well.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Hey, welcome back and congratulations on the Tahs winning the title this year.

Stick around bloke.

thanks for the congrats, did my best, the boys played there part and we came away with the W.

would stick around but just doesnt seem to be anything to talk about.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-union/uni...le-saga-raises-questions-20141026-11c17m.html

While snuck out and aviod the waiting media post friday night hearing . And couldnt be found for comment on Saturday. Even with ARU calls, he sat for a private obe on obe interview Saturday..
So I have to ask was he paid for this interview so he can pay his $45,000 fine????
Looks that way to me. Read the attached article gents. ARU again pkayed for fools didnt have the balls to lock the side doors and make him front the media scrum he created.
What other sport would hold a hearing to determine a players future,then let him sneak out the back to avoid the press?

cornetto

Peter Burge (5)
I haven't ever done anything like this as it's quite disrespectful and degrading. My mum would be pretty disgusted with me if I behaved like this.

It's not acceptable and your tone here says more about you than anything else IMO.

Sent from my iPhone

So your saying my mum does hold the same high moral standards as your mum. How dare you criticise my mum, you sexist pig!! Your mum would not be proud....

See what I did there? :)

Ive been having a think about this whole saga today and need to ask a question...

If KB (Kurtley Beale) is guilty of sending a text comparing DP to a naked fat lady, isnt he just therefore guilty of being sizeist and not sexist. Does it matter that she is a woman? Would the crime have been any less bad had a sent a pic of Sumo wrestler with the word "Link" underneath? Ponder that....

Also, I was wondering what the image actually was, so I googled "Obese Naked Archer woman". Wondering if the first image that comes up was the offending picture. Its not pretty.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Should we be querying why Beale's post judiciary PR interview was performed by rugby league's answer to Andrew Bolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.