• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

EOYT 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I heard Bill is over there ATM,hope he is helping out by standing in as tour business manager.
Could be interesting if he did,how many flights do they have left on tour?
Wonder what time the team curfew will in Dublin?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
image.jpg

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
anyone seen a copy of the report on governance for the ARU by the soldier bloke and that retired polly?

Thinker

Darby Loudon (17)
Might have to give serious thought about letting all my rugby memberships and accreditations expire now rather than let one cent flow to this mob, but that's for another time.

Why would you even take him? The whole publicity thing aside. He's not going to get a run at 10 or 12 so unless Folau is gone at 15, why?

His performance in Cape Town was one of the most pathetic I've seen by someone who was supposed to be representing his country. No effort at all.

Can't pick him on form, or behaviour, yet there he goes.

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Higgers is out for the rest of the tour due to the hammy, which is a bummer.

No word on who KB (Kurtley Beale) is covering, but doesn't look for Godwin's hopes of getting a run in the remaining games.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Why is Jake Shatz going over? If anything they need a big barreling 6 or a TH prop.
We also have about a thousand 10s and 12s there already so makes no sense to waste the cash on KBs flight.
Well someone needed to come across with Beale too make sure he was wearing the right shirt and not threatening cabin crew. Jake seems like a calm level headed guy.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I find this odd.
Cheika had to manufacture a structure to fit KB (Kurtley Beale) into the Tahs.
The Wobs backline played as if they had never met before against Wales particularly in defence - and history will show Wales were an unimaginative 1 dimensional manifestation of Gatland's limitations come RWC2015 - and yet TGC decides he needs to add a previously unreliable, disruptive and disrespectful influence to the mix.
He must see something here that the majority of posters cannot, but why could that not wait until next season?
To me this disrespects Godwin and whichever of To'omua or Lilo is in the frame to miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.