• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
You make it sound like he is single handed going to lose us the test. He was good enough to be brought on tour so he should be good enough to be given game time. We could have a real gem waiting but we don't have the will to find out. He could easily have been on the bench vs Ireland rather than Beale who should never have been flown over in the first place. That way if he did take his chance, he could have been given the chance to back it up this week. It is only positive to blood the bloke and nothing truly bad can come from it.

On a admin level it is bloody stupid that the union with no money can afford to take token tourists and fly over players (especially ones that have driven a huge wedge between the Wallaby brand) rather than use those already on tour.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I didn't say I thought that. I was trying to put myself in the coaches shoes and think of a reason why he wouldn't have played.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
This is the most important game to win looking towards the RWC. If the Wallabies can turn out a good performance vs the Poms and take the win, then we have the edge over both of the threats in our Pool..
So all hangs on next week. Dangerous

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Nah. I wouldn't trade Folau at fullback for anything.

I would take Ben Smith over him anyday, and maybe Izzy Dagg amd Rob Kearney.

Then everything is rosy

I hope it is :p

rugby_football_union_thumb.png

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Mike Brown. He is pretty good, but not as good as those mentioned above or Folou imo. Safe as houses under the highball and good footwork though.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Smith, Dagg, Kearney, Halfpenny, Brown
Lots of other (better!) reasons to pick a fullback and it doesn't necessarily mean much but for all his flaws Folau has played fewer tests and scored more tries than all of those.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
I'd have 1/2p or if mike brown was welsh I'd have 1/2p on wing. Big mike brown fan. You can keep the rest of Orc 3/4s

I think Anthoney Watson will be better than Cuthbert, but its too soon for that right now. North is just a freak of nature. Him and Savea are the best wingers in the world. If Tuilagi was fit he is the equal of JD, less smart but more physical. However Roberts is waaaaay better than any 12 we possess.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
England will never play with the finesse of Sh teams while they persist in considering picking him. It's like the French with fat bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.