• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
If we're not going to play AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at outside centre I'd go with either Lilo or Horne. Both are in decent form, and Lilo is very comfortable playing outside of To'omua.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) will be the 13, he is a world-class 13 who is very unlucky to be behind an in-form Kuridrani.

If Cheika doesn't play him there I would seriously question his coaching ability.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think you will have to wait til the last 15 minutes or possibly the S15 trials

Pitty, but I think you right, foley will start and will also struggle this weekend.

I do like that fact Chekia is giving other guys a crack and dropping players to do so. But keeping Phipps and foley to start, he is Really showing his true colors..
I Really look forward to the last to the mast 15min of the game...

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Pitty, but I think you right, foley will start and will also struggle this weekend.

I do like that fact Chekia is giving other guys a crack and dropping players to do so. But keeping Phipps and foley to start, he is Really showing his true colors..
I Really look forward to the last to the mast 15min of the game.

I can understand his persistence with Phipps, he is mostly good, he just needs to knock off the 2-3 horrible passes that put us under pressure each game. But he does usually recycle the ball a lot quicker then Genia, and he has a more attacking threat then White.

100% agree on Foley though, I'm really not happy to keep seeing him in the gold jersey.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member

I Really look forward to the last to the mast 15min of the game.

meh, I thought Foley was good last weekend and didn't "struggle", but he will struggle this week if the pigs don't turn up, like Cooper or anyone else

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Can assume this is the side then

1. Joe Marler
2. Dylan Hartley
3. David Wilson
4. Dave Attwood
5. Courtney Lawes
6. Tom Wood
7. Chris Robshaw (c)
8. Ben Morgan
9. Ben Youngs
10. George Ford
11. Jonny May
12. Billy Twelvetrees
13. Brad Barritt
14. Marland Yarde
15. Mike Brown

16. Rob Webber
17. Matt Mullan
18. Kieran Brookes
19. George Kruis
20. James Haskell
21. Richard Wigglesworth
22. Owen Farrell
23. Anthony Watson

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
ImageProxy.mvc

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
didn't Hooper play in the centres before he was recruited by the Brumbies?

Was after he started with the Brumbies. He played a game or two at 12 for Manly. Spoke with him about it at the Brumbies' Xmas do that year and he said he wasn't very impressed with playing in the backline.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Can assume this is the side then

1. Joe Marler
2. Dylan Hartley
3. David Wilson
4. Dave Attwood
5. Courtney Lawes
6. Tom Wood
7. Chris Robshaw (c)
8. Ben Morgan
9. Ben Youngs