• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Are there any other guys beside KH playing for the Reds next year?:rolleyes:

Yawn......

What about Tongan Thor?

B3gb_SUCYAAL6Vi.jpg

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
My starting team for 2015:-

1.Slipper
2.Fainga'a
3.Holmes
4.Simmons
5.Horwill
6. Thomson
7. Gill
8. Shatz
9. Genia
10. Cooper
11. CFS
12. Taps
13. Kerevi
14. JOC (James O'Connor)
15. Hunt

16. Hanson
17. Daley
18. ?
19. McDuling
20. Browning
21. Robinson
22. Frisby
23. Turner

Bloody great full strength side. We just need to add a few props to the side

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I have to say the Reds have done a great job of recruitment. Thomson, Hunt and JOC (James O'Connor) are all great signings. If Richard Graham can do his job, we've got the cattle to trouble teams.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
My starting team for 2015:-

1.Slipper (current Wallaby)
2.Fainga'a (current Wallaby)
3.Holmes (past Wallaby)
4.Simmons (current Wallaby)
5.Horwill (current Wallaby)
6. Thomson (past AB)
7. Gill (past & future? Wallaby)
8. Shatz (current Wallaby)
9. Genia (current Wallaby)
10. Cooper (current Wallaby)
11. CFS (past & future? Wallaby)
12. Taps (past Wallaby)
13. Kerevi (future? Wallaby)
14. JOC (James O'Connor) (past and future? Wallaby)
15. Hunt (future? Wallaby)

16. Hanson (currnet Wallaby)
17. Daley (past Wallaby)
18. ? (savior of the Wallabies?)
19. McDuling (Super rugby, maybe tests?)
20. Browning (future? Wallaby)
21. Robinson (past Wallaby)
22. Frisby (Super rugby, maybe tests?)
23. Turner (past Wallaby)

Bloody great full strength side. We just need to add a few props to the side

That is indeed a commendable squad. Will test the Super comp in 2015, especially if Khunt lives up to the promise.

Reactions: BDA

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Geez you guys are like a bunch of old women! Have you actually met RG? Coaching aside, he's a nice guy, I was lucky enough to meet him at the GAGR christmas drinks before he started with the Reds, nice bloke who's not so stuck up he doesn't have time for the fans.

Coached by him many years ago - top guy. Coaching abilities at this level not going to comment until this upcoming season, but definitely great bloke.

T

TOCC

Yeah dealt with him for a short period many years ago.. Was a nice guy..

People shouldn't attack someone's personal character over there professional performance.

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
Looks like they are really committed to looking after Thor and making him feel at home here.

Great stuff. Hopefully he grows into the absolute weapon he could be

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
That is indeed a commendable squad. Will test the Super comp in 2015, especially if Khunt lives up to the promise.

I agree with all of the player summaries excpet frisby. I think Stirzaker and Frisby will both probably make wallabies before the 2019 world cup, especially if the reports of Genia going to Bath are true.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
He's an absolutely lovely man. I really don't know what your problem with him is but if it's personal it doesn't belong here.

Going to echo the comments about RG as a person. Met him fairly briefly over a year ago but he came off as a very nice guy who loves the game and is very grateful to be coaching for a living right now.

I have mixed feelings regarding him as a coach, but as a man he never seemed like anything but a genuinely good bloke.

If Taps get repeatedly stuck in 13 again this season I may get a chance to update my review on RG-the-man after taking a trip down again to have some words with him in person :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.