• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
QRU Media Alert: Significant announcement at Ballymore tomorrow

Media are invited to gather in the board room at St.George Ballymore Rugby House for a significant announcement regarding the St.George Queensland Reds tomorrow, starting at 9:00am (AEST).

Media are asked to gather in the board room on level 1 of Ballymore Rugby House no later than 8:45am, to set up ready for a 9:00am start. The announcement will also be live streamed at www.redsrugby.com.au and audio and VNR feeds will be made available by mid afternoon.

What: Significant announcement regarding the St.George Queensland Reds

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Cmon Reg, you're in the know. Break it early?? I rekon it must be around a major sponsor announcement or they are looking so sharp in trainimg SANZAR have decided to give us the 2015 trophy early.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I'm too removed these days. It could be an announcement about Ballymore? Or what about this Tens event that has been discussed?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
RG been given a life membership as coach and Hunt Ginea Gel Copper and Spiller have quit but don't worry they have sign Queensland's favourite Tom Carter out of retirement.

Adum Thoppersons has return to his home land South Africa

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Could be Sully but it would have to be a big one. Possibly Kev re-signing.

I'm thinking it could be trial related? Perhaps we are playing Toulon or in the USA ?

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
If we are going to butcher the spelling of the players names (and i think we should) i'd like to put up that we call Big Kev, Big Kai. Has a ring to it.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I've got to vote for it being the 2015 jersey reveal. Saw them in Amart in the mall today so if they want to make a big announcement about it like the other BLK teams, now would be the time to do it.

T

TOCC

My money is on either a player signing or Ballymore redevelopment, Newmans starting to loosen the purse strings in the run to the 2015 election and he has previously endorsed the development.

Cooper re-signing hasn't been officially announced & the reports said it would be this week.

No that's already been officially announced, they had a press release for it last week.. There's a statement on the front page of the website.

T

TOCC

I actually think he is best choice, I believe he would revel in the role.. Slipper also another candidate but It could burden him a bit, whereas I don't think it would burden Quade.

Status
Not open for further replies.