• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Genia at 10 again? Having a laugh?

It's either that or throw Pa'aiua in the deep end who is 20 years old and has had no Union experience in last two to three seasons. Let not forget Richards job is on the line. Genia to play the first 3 or so games at 10 til JOC (James O'Connor) returns.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Reds play the Brumbies twice, the Force, the Tahs and the Rebels in the first 8 rounds, and then they're off to South Africa..........

Could get messy without Quade...........

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Genia at 10 again? Having a laugh?
It really would be a desperate move.

JJ Taulagi would be a better bet. Played there against the Argies in the
Pacific Rugby Cup Final.

Put him back on the wing in defence to do his optional tackling ...

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
This is so annoying because i feel like the only positions we couldnt afford to lose is another prop or quade. Just when we all start getting optimistic.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Bring on the injury crisis!! Things getting good before the first trial match has even kicked off :D

Expecting to see Hunt getting time at 10 during the trials now, he was very solid there for Biarritz.

Tapuai and Simmons also being out is fucking bad, bad news though.

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
I'm a friggin doomsayer. Who was it that said that letting Benny go would be regretted at some point.

This guy

They have to play Paia'ua, no choice otherwise what the fuck did they recruit him for

T

TOCC

they wouldn't have offered Dunca Paia'aua a full contract if they didn't think he was up to playing Super Rugby, just a bit earlier then they would have hoped.

I think Paia'aua and Hunt will both get game time at 10 though the trials.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
JOC (James O'Connor) injured? Man, this sucks. And I was giggling when RugbyReg mentioned it months back about returning injured after extending his Toulon stay during their injury crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.