• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Reds will win tomorrow night if the game is allowed to go ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
Who's going tomorrow night? This has been some bloody crappy luck but im still really keen to get back to lang park and cheer the force into the ground!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Pretty unfortunate advertising for the Reds Membership drive.

Hunt BNE Times.JPG

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Given the injury toll this year, and false dawn that KHunt seems to be, and how well former Reds contracted players seem to be going with other franchises, perhaps that thread may be overdue. Feel free to start one.

T

TOCC

I'm not ready to drop to such depths...

This thread is sufficient for Reds chat

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Typical bloody Banjolander positivity. When 1/2 the state is drowning under torrential rainfall and storm surges or being blown apart under cyclonic winds, you find that things are not all that bad after all, and there is some other bloke/community that is doing it tougher, getting more wind, more rain, or bigger waves than you and they are more deserving of our sympathy.

No wonder we can't beat you beggars in SOO.

T

TOCC

New England Patriots won a Super Bowl while one of their players was been investigated for murder...

Moments like these, where the odds are against them ferments that QLD passion..

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
New England Patriots won a Super Bowl while one of their players was been investigated for murder.

Moments like these, where the odds are against them ferments that QLD passion..
[Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best bit about Aaron Hernandez was that he subsequently got charged with two more murders unrelated to the first.

Incredible for someone who was an amazingly talented athlete on a massive contract with a huge career in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.