• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
As I was saying to my tipster - why does this always happen right before the weekend?

Think of the Fantasy Rugby players. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE FANTASY RUGBY PLAYERS????

So just for everyone's attention, there is a new thread on this so let's keep game discussion here and conTROversy there.

T

TOCC

What would cause Suncorp to stop the game? The water will get away surely. Just damage to the surface? I bloody hope not.
I have invested a fair bit emotionally into this promised redemption. Not sure I could wait another week for their next game!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's also a duty of care on Suncorps behalf, hosting a game when PT might be failing or other environmental factors which might endanger the patrons is a consideration... The pitch isn't the issue, it's the safety of the fans which could stop the game going ahead.

M

Moono75

After last weeks game the Reds needed to come out and show some white line fever. Unfortunately KHunt took that literally :oops:..........and that will surely effect his chances of playing in the game on Saturday.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This doesn't have anything to do with this game but the A-League game at Suncorp tonight could be called off.

T

TOCC

After last weeks game the Reds needed to come out and show some white line fever. Unfortunately KHunt took that literally :oops:
Let's try and keep all the cocaine discussion in the other thread ok....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
I've heard through the grape vine that JOC (James O'Connor) re injured his medial yesterday at training forcing Pickle to 10. They have literally run out of backs so it will be interesting to see what the QRU do about Hunt playing or not.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I've heard through the grape vine that JOC (James O'Connor) re injured his medial yesterday at training forcing Pickle to 10. They have literally run out of backs so it will be interesting to see what the QRU do about Hunt playing or not.

What happened to Jake McIntyre? Looked good in the NRC

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
It's also a duty of care on Suncorps behalf, hosting a game when PT might be failing or other environmental factors which might endanger the patrons is a consideration. The pitch isn't the issue, it's the safety of the fans which could stop the game going ahead.
Thanks TOCC. Hadn't thought of that.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Fuck me! So much for our awesome recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.