• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Waratahs 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Phipps is having a shocker. Quite a few passes to no-one and now a scrum mistake that cost them a try.

Timani has been a pleasant surprise at lock so far this season.

And that try saving effort from Hooper was crazy.

is it just me or does phipps look like he's added a step at the ruck tonight?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^ may have been coincidental but playing "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again?" as Big Willie was trudging off was a nice touch :)

Try Burgess, GAME ON, MOFO'S!

TPN injured or subbed? Ditto Robinson? And Kepu.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Cmon Rebs.

Fuck Clarkie is a metronome. "(Insert kickers name) doesn't miss them from there". "Oooh, that ones a coach killer".

Is he really the best we have?

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Inconsistent from Gardiner. He just pinged the Tahs for pushing before the ball went in and now rewards the Rebels for doing the same thing.

T

TOCC

Cmon Rebs.

Fuck Clarkie is a metronome. "(Insert kickers name) doesn't miss them from there". "Oooh, that ones a coach killer".

Is he really the best we have?

Rugby union commentators are some of the worst in Australian sport...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rebels still in this, just need to visualise 'tahs in Red not Blue.....

Hang on, 'tah 14 puts it dead league styles & cops a YC.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Bit rough to give him a yellow I think, definitely penalty worthy but not a card.

Pretty poor reff'ing display all up tonight, looks like he has lost control of the ruck and is playing a very long advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.