• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Crusaders Friday 6th Feb - Ballymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

CFS is a little bit sloppy in defence as well, he comes off his wing either too late or too early and leaves the man outside unmarked, his tackling technique is also pretty poor, he leads with his shoulder and doesn't use his arms enough meaning he often just falls off or slides off tackles... It might be a confidence/exposure thing, but he has fallen below Kuridrani in the pecking order IMO..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant NZ

Bill Watson (15)
tyttpGNG8zT0RFbONoI.gif

To be fair to him, wasn't he being treated for injury directly before that hit?

Checked it on youtube - yep, chest/sternum injury by the looks of it.
so for him to attempt a front on tackle on a raging Ranger shows a fair amount of cement in the nads, I reckon.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
CFS is a little bit sloppy in defence as well, he comes off his wing either too late or too early and leaves the man outside unmarked, his tackling technique is also pretty poor, he leads with his shoulder and doesn't use his arms enough meaning he often just falls off or slides off tackles. It might be a confidence/exposure thing, but he has fallen below Kuridrani in the pecking order IMO..

Worst off he's L-A-Z-Y when it comes to realigning, even when there's fucking players cantering past him. It's infuriating to watch. His work rate on defensive is basically non-existent so far this year.

T

TOCC

Worst off he's L-A-Z-Y when it comes to realigning, even when there's fucking players cantering past him. It's infuriating to watch. His work rate on defensive is basically non-existent so far this year.

Yeah it's either laziness or confusion, I don't want to pick on the guy because he really hasn't had much game time the past 36months, but his body language can come across as lazy, he lacks urgency and doesn't often chase the ball hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.