• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, round 4, Saturday 7 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
When was the last time AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) missed a rugby game? Hasn't happened very often.

B

Bobby Sands

Taps @ 13 is one of my true rigby bug-bears. However we are a better side with him in it (please come back soon Kerevi), I am just a little worried he will be short of a gallop. Not too much wrong with him game when fully fit, left-peg included.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The centre pairing has me feeling pretty damn frustrated. For starters, as has been said, they are back to front. Secondly, probably our biggest threats (with the Kerevi omission) would be Kuridrani and CFS. With a 10/12 combo of O'Connor and Fainga'a, they won't even see the ball.

RG said in a press conference mid week (I'm paraphrasing - possibly inaccurately) that our centres were largely dictated by who the Tahs were fielding and what they bring. So I think we can expect to see Ant rushing up all night and trying to nail Beale and start him crabbing. Presumably with Thomson or Gill covering the hole Ant leaves.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I've noticed a lot of games Taps and Ant swap around in defence, so that Ant is at 13. This is a good compromise for me as it puts the more playmakery of the two at 13 on attack and the better defensive reader and organise at 13 on defence. Not sure if SuperCoach will do that though, as that was under Link obviously.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I was nervous about tipping the Reds. I was dwelling on it all week. Gah the stress!

And then Nobody appeared before me in a dream. All of a sudden we were at Ballymore. We walked the hallowed turf and I told him of my troubles. He stopped, turned to me and said, "Relax, the boys have got this. You tip the Reds in your excellent match preview and it will be so."

Who am I to question Rugby royalty?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Nah I meant Nobody -John Eales. As in Nobody's perfect. ;) Noddy works just as well but.

That's a shame. I was going to start referring to you as Big Ears.

aimans-pic-004.jpg

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This will Be a cracker. If the reds can play 80 min like they played 15 last week they have a good chance and will make such a good game.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Well I've done the unimaginable and put some cash on the Tahs (only a multi). A bit of an emotional hedge-bet

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I'm hoping for a big CHOKE from the Tahs.

The Reds boys to be up for the contest.

It should be a beauty - hopefully a great crowd

T

TOCC

Fuck hoping for a choke or betting against the Reds..

I expect the Reds to put in a good performance and win by being the better team.. I hope the Tahs play the best they can and still get beaten, it will make it more satisfying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.