• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ARU Junior Gold Cup - National Junior Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Smeltz

Fred Wood (13)
They were good reports; it's appreciated.
However, it would be of interest to read a report with some names of the Sydney North players being mentioned.
Reading match reports of all the games would be good.
U15s SN 72 Illawarra 7
U17s SN 60 Illawarra 7

Would just like to point out that in addition to no names mentioned in any match reports (ever) for Sydney North Harbour games, to my knowledge there is no North Harbour FB page, the final team (U17s & 15s) makeup has never been listed on the Sydney Junior Gold FB page, nor any NSWRU FB page etc, etc.
In fact to my knowledge the final team is not listed anywhere that is publicly accessible.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, perhaps this is applicable to many of the final teams - the final teams for U15s and U17s are a mystery to most?

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
I believe most if not all the Qld teams can be found on the Qld Reds web page, maybe the Waratahs web page has the lists?

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
Yep big weekend plenty of games on, plenty of key matchups that will sort the pools out. I'm expecting so good matches, just hope it's not too hot again..

Shane Smeltz

Fred Wood (13)
I believe most if not all the Qld teams can be found on the Qld Reds web page, maybe the Waratahs web page has the lists?

Good suggestion but had a look and yeah, nah, as my son would say.

For that matter, would also like to know the make-up of the two male NSW teams that won the National Youth 7s (Cup and Plate) at Narrabeen on the weekend.
But that would be asking waaaay too much.

Probably a comment that should be on Rugby 7s thread.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Good suggestion but had a look and yeah, nah, as my son would say.

For that matter, would also like to know the make-up of the two male NSW teams that won the National Youth 7s (Cup and Plate) at Narrabeen on the weekend.
But that would be asking waaaay too much.

Probably a comment that should be on Rugby 7s thread.
NSW teams at 7's. don't have the split though.
Tim Anstee – Sydney Metro
Dylan Pietch – Sydney Metro
Lach Anderson – Sydney Metro
James Armstrong – Sydney Metro
Tom Wright – Sydney Metro
Will Terry – Sydney Metro
Simon Kennewell – Sydney Metro
Tyrone Taukamo - Sydney Metro
Fraser Toohey - Sydney Metro
Luke Osbourne - Sydney Metro
Nick Brown - Sydney Metro
James Hawkins - Sydney Metro
Bailey Dalton - Sydney Metro
Dimitry Chipizubov - Sydney Metro
Riley Angles Corke - Sydney Metro
Alex Pohla – Sydney Metro
Taulogo Lalaga Country Juniors
Jack Morrison – Sydney Metro
Josh Noonan – Sydney Metro
Eamonn Molenaar – Country Juniors
Sepesa Loga-tarogi – Sydney Metro
plus 3 others

Hilltop View

Peter Burge (5)
Would just like to point out that in addition to no names mentioned in any match reports (ever) for Sydney North Harbour games, to my knowledge there is no North Harbour FB page, the final team (U17s & 15s) makeup has never been listed on the Sydney Junior Gold FB page, nor any NSWRU FB page etc, etc.
In fact to my knowledge the final team is not listed anywhere that is publicly accessible.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, perhaps this is applicable to many of the final teams - the final teams for U15s and U17s are a mystery to most?

Try this link. http://www.nswrugby.com.au/Portals/35/NSWRugby/Team Lists.pdf

Bulldozer

Frank Row (1)
Does anyone know if the Un 17's Ipswich vs North Qld will be recorded/streamed since its the curtain raiser to the Reds vs Waratahs?

Dingasden

Ward Prentice (10)
I'm struggling to see where our $600 has gone.
We've had 2 bus trips, a stop at Maccas, ice, singlet, shorts, socks jersey & shirt. We have a coach that has volunteered all his time, brings or borrows all gear & a uni student for a trainer. I understand there are refs and other support staff to pay for but I'd really like to know Where did the $600 ($15,000 per team or $30,000 per district) go and where's the jacket we were promised? Did anyone receive a jacket?

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
I'm struggling to see where our $600 has gone.
We've had 2 bus trips, a stop at Maccas, ice, singlet, shorts, socks jersey & shirt. We have a coach that has volunteered all his time, brings or borrows all gear & a uni student for a trainer. I understand there are refs and other support staff to pay for but I'd really like to know Where did the $600 ($15,000 per team or $30,000 per district) go and where's the jacket we were promised? Did anyone receive a jacket?
Some in Brissy are still waiting on jackets, some waiting on polo shirt.
For some reason they were short, someone can't add up?
Always teething issues but really, a jacket or polo should be simple

Oldschool

Jim Clark (26)
Massive weekend in Toowoomba that's going to shape the outcome of pool C. Is it the Brizzy boys or the Darling Downs that are going to top it?

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
Massive weekend in Toowoomba that's going to shape the outcome of pool C. Is it the Brizzy boys or the Darling Downs that are going to top it?
Expect DD to be tough to beat, Brissy will have there work cut out for them, I think.
Like a score update if anyone is at the game tonight.

S

sidelineview

Sydney North played Victoria tonight.

I didn't see the U15s but it was a very close game Victoria 23- SN 22. some very big boppas from south of the border.

The U17's played a 12 all draw. A tough match with Victoria maybe a bit unlucky. Not much difference between the sides except that SN gave a few more penalties away and didn't control possession as well as Vic.

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
Some good rugby by these boys across Oz...
Any score updates elsewhere?
Heard U15 Purple won tonight V NQ

Status
Not open for further replies.