• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Reds are still lacking penetrating ball runners in the forwards. This was highlighted last week when Slipper was off and Horwill injured. Think it's time to try someone else at 8, but is Browning the one to step up?

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Reds Marketing team think there in for a chance
C16A26EA-D765-4A6F-B914-80336A547618_zpsyzonkart.jpg

Did they notice the fortress crumble last week? Poor bastards are just doing their job but I wish they would tone it down a bit on the marketing front.

maybe a better marketing strategy would be "things are real fucking bad ATM. We need your support more than ever".

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Did they notice the fortress crumble last week? Poor bastards are just doing their job but I wish they would tone it down a bit on the marketing front.

maybe a better marketing strategy would be "things are real fucking bad ATM. We need your support more than ever".

Big time mate, it has been also one of the Reds biggest improvement since the GF win.

Any ways, I will be soon drivig pass Ballymore to check out if there is any training and will be giving RG the death stare. It will sure to rumble him..... :).

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Backs to the wall. Here's my plan....
Horwill has to play and is key because we're going back to basics. We need a second row that is dependable at scrum time and in the lineout. That was 1 of 3 big issues last week.

The 10 is kicking 80% of the time and 100% in our own half. We don't have anyone who can run a back line so don't even try (2 of 3). Box kicks encouraged. Pick the best defensive option from 11 to 14 and pressure them all night.

Take every shot at goal on offer to get points and slow the game down and hope JOC (James O'Connor) has been practising (3 of 3).

Go boring, turn it into an arm wrestle and hope to get lucky.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Backs to the wall. Here's my plan..
Horwill has to play and is key because we're going back to basics. We need a second row that is dependable at scrum time and in the lineout. That was 1 of 3 big issues last week.

The 10 is kicking 80% of the time and 100% in our own half. We don't have anyone who can run a back line so don't even try (2 of 3). Box kicks encouraged. Pick the best defensive option from 11 to 14 and pressure them all night.

Take every shot at goal on offer to get points and slow the game down and hope JOC (James O'Connor) has been practising (3 of 3).

Back to the future then....

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Backs to the wall. Here's my plan..

Its not the worst idea.. just do the basic right and grind a win.. just do that after you play the brumbies.. for the good of rugby in Aus ;)

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
" Slipper said the players still backed Graham despite sitting at 13th with just four tries from their four games to date.

"We support Richard. A lot of things haven't gone our way, not just injuries," he said of a Reds team that has also endured the Karmichael Hunt cocaine scandal."

If they support him, well they should prove it one the field and dominate Brumbies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I think most would agree on here that RG's Super 15 contract with the Reds will not be extennded past 2015.

I reckon the question is; How long will he survive ?

Or will the Reds do a Force

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
1. Slipper
2. Fainga'a
3. Talakai
4. McDuling
5. Horwill
6. Browning
7. Gill
8. Thomson
9. Genia
10 JOC (James O'Connor)
11. CFS
12. Tapuai
13. Kerevi
14. Kuridrani
15. JJ

Hanson
Paraka
Faagase
Kotze
Schatz
Frisby
Paia'aua
Magnay

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Taulagi suffered a Grade 2 MCL strain during the Reds' loss to the Brumbies on Friday and will be sidelined for six to eight weeks.

still a few more weeks to go

T

TOCC

Look at the stats from the front page, Shatz is the least effective forward.. Drop him, promote either Browning or move Kotze to the backrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.