• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Membership Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I don't think it's all juniors, just the rookies to reds participants. But I know 2/3 of sod all about this stuff so they could be one and the same thing.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I don't think it's all juniors, just the rookies to reds participants. But I know 2/3 of sod all about this stuff so they could be one and the same thing.

I'm not sure either, but I recall it came up a few times on the ARU levy thread when people were talking of the QRU levy.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
There is certainly a percentage of 'members' that are simply junior rugby players that get a membership with their package in any case.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
So roughly how many junior players are there in QLD? Is that a number that's easy to come by? It just seems a massive number of members if you don't include the juniors (considering how crap we are going) but it seems like a way to small number if you do include the juniors.

The most likely scenario though is that I am significantly overstating the junior numbers.

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
It's somewhere on the documentation produced for the state and national participation fees - maybe 10 or 15k? Can't remember off hand. It is only club players though - not schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.