• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Cheetahs, Round 8, Saturday 4 April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Brumbies .JPG

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This could be a banana skin game for the Brumbies.

The last 3 games have been decided by 6 or less points and two of those in Canberra came down to kick right at the end to decide the result.

The Cheetahs maul last week against the Chiefs was pretty good and a team with Heinrich Brussouw can never be discounted.

Also, the Brumbies have had a disrupted build up with 13 players away at the Wallabies 'meet and greet' and will only have 2 full days of training this week on the back of a the bye last week.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
This could be a banana skin game for the Brumbies.

The last 3 games have been decided by 6 or less points and two of those in Canberra came down to kick right at the end to decide the result.

The Cheetahs maul last week against the Chiefs was pretty good and a team with Heinrich Brussouw can never be discounted.

Also, the Brumbies have had a disrupted build up with 13 players away at the Wallabies 'meet and greet' and will only have 2 full days of training this week on the back of a the bye last week.

Coming off the Bye weekend though they should have been perpared enough to see off the Cheetah's.

Happy

Dave Cowper (27)
Silver tickets are great value at $23. Let's hope the forecast showers stay away.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Can you simply pay for seats in the corporate box, or does it actually have to be through a corporate business?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Coming off the Bye weekend though they should have been perpared enough to see off the Cheetah's.

Hopefully the Wallabies get together hasn't unduly disrupted their preparation. Funny how it was put back from the week after the Tahs' bye to the week after the Brumbies' bye. Tin foil hat stuff, that.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hopefully the Wallabies get together hasn't unduly disrupted their preparation. Funny how it was put back from the week after the Tahs' bye to the week after the Brumbies' bye. Tin foil hat stuff, that.

Yeah well the Tah's needed the help ;).. Bernie has put the 12 up at the wallabies camp through the ringer anyway. If we turn up we will win..

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Is that the most expensive BBQ ever. You can buy the actual BBQ, meat and a carton cheaper than that.

Mate I think the Reds need this at a game, RG can come down and cook sangs at half time while the boys try to forget his weekly instructions and come out the second half with a game plan..

You could probably run a second half snag with Slips as he comes off he comes cooks the bbq.. .. we can call it 'No Red Meat'

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I can just see it now......... a lot of kicking for touch and mauling as a result of the turnovers

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Pocock starting - great stuff - really looking forward to the bloke duetting back to the best he can over the next few weeks.

Forget the recent headlines - it's all about rugby and the influence he has on the park.

I like Moore and what he brings on the field. He has been a standout re his personal performance over the years and that lift the players around him.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Cheika said it wasn't training sessions, it was meetings, setting expectations and planning (and I guess a bit of "bonding")

Yeah, but I'd guess that Sunday to Tuesday absence would be disruptive to the Super squads' training for this weekend's games, at least for those teams playing this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.