• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Oh no @Redshappy you used the 'Toxic' word. That's worse than of you had sent off colour emails about Reds staff.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Browning and Kerevi are the obvious ones. McDuling & Magnay maybe others.

I would love to see Browning at 8 for the Brumbies.

Don't think it will happen. Already have Aeulua, Vaea and Butler who play 8. Browning would likely not even get on the bench.

Maybe Kuridrani to the Brumbies? Family connection and all?

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
If the "potential" future Wallaby part is true it's either Frisby or Kerevi and the thought of either makes me want to start burning jerseys and scarves.

This has gotten beyond pathetic.

Dancin_Digby

Bob McCowan (2)
Well seeing as kerevi and kurindrani only signed deals this year and frisby is off contract its pretty obvious its frisby. Which will mean if we lose him, genia and quade we will be unbelievable fucked in the halves. The possibility of scott gale and paiaua as starting halves would be a nightmare

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
Without wanting to add to the panic, if it is Frisby, I don't understand why he would need to leave the Reds in order to become a wallaby. Surely he stands a better chance of being noticed playing as a starting scrumhalf at the Reds then a benchy elsewhere???

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
If the Wallaby coach was putting any player who has played so little rugby in the last two years right at the top of his re-signing wishlist fans would be rightly questioning what the hell he was doing.

Sorry I am to busy questioning what the Wallaby coach is doing coaching a Super Rugby side when he should be 100% dedicated to the national picture. This is even more unbelievable in a RWC year. You would think previous Wallaby coaches just bludged while Super Rugby was happening.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Anyone get a reply yet from the QRU with the Ruggo style emails we sent them? I haven't yet.

I got nothing mate.

I did get this though.

Having trouble viewing this email? View the Online Version.

ImageProxy.mvc

Take your beanie and scarf and shove it up your fucking arse. I wouldn't spend 75 cents with you now.

No reply to my email. They still send me their promotional crap though. Proves my point though. They still want you to hand over your coin like fucking sheep.

GO AND GET FUCKED.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Sorry I am to busy questioning what the Wallaby coach is doing coaching a Super Rugby side when he should be 100% dedicated to the national picture. This is even more unbelievable in a RWC year. You would think previous Wallaby coaches just bludged while Super Rugby was happening.
What would a full time Wallaby coach do during the Super season?
What impact does form in round 3 have 4 months later?
It's a genuine question,I'm not trying to have a go at anyone.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
What would a full time Wallaby coach do during the Super season?
What impact does form in round 3 have 4 months later?
It's a genuine question,I'm not trying to have a go at anyone.

Working with the franchises and not for one. Seeing the big picture and being part of that big picture. Attending live matches to view players being considered.

T

TOCC

We can speculate on who all day...
But the real issue is the coaching setup and uncertainty in the future which lead to this point..
Something needs to be done, other players have re-signed with the Reds already, again I won't name players but it's not all doom and gloom in the retention front.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
The issues are somewhat more complex than that. I hear from many sources that RG has created a micro-culture within the team whereby players who speak up with any form of critique or 'non party line' input are punished or actively discouraged, in one form or another.

It is just fucking great that we are coached by the Kevin Rudd of the rugby world. So much talk, yet so little substance.

Just wait for it, it's coming, "Hi, I'm Richard, I'm from Queensland and I'm here to help".

Status
Not open for further replies.