• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Hurricanes Round 11 (ANZAC Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)

Confused,
A ruck is formed when a player is tackled to the ground , there are also a number laws/rules for the defence and offence players.

This is something that the Reds struggle with and being a frustrated Reds fan it was a attempt of humour to anyone Red that may get it.

Give me somethig besides rum after that loss....

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
It is nice to see young players getting a start but will the large number of fans we had last year that have lessened this year stick around for another 3-4 seasons until we have a decent team again?

Lots of talent but do we have any superstars that can win us a title?

BTW we need to do everything we can to keep Kerevi

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
The tanks and shooting was great! Was there with the kids and must be said well done Reds on the whole setup. The kids had blast and loved the shooting. Except for the grumpy old git in front of us who tried to tell the kids to stop shouting (Go Reds), was great. Few more tries wouldn't have hurt either!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
The tanks and shooting was great! Was there with the kids and must be said well done Reds on the whole setup. The kids had blast and loved the shooting. Except for the grumpy old git in front of us who tried to tell the kids to stop shouting (Go Reds), was great. Few more tries wouldn't have hurt either!

Something the Reds have been doing well getting the kids involved

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
34070101-pantano-del-montoro-full-dam-with-the-floodgates-open-ciudad-real-province-castilla-la-mancha-spain.jpg

Beautiful peace of engineering that Boyo. Shame I can't say that about the Reds.

Situation usual. For about 20 minutes it looked like tonight might be the night but just another flash in the pan and we continued to be hopeless.

Now picture cracks appearing in the face of that dam wall, then it explodes and water rushes below, sweeping all the towns people away (in a last ditch cry to be heard they chant we are Red). When the flood waters recede the only person left standing is Richard Graham and he verbally runs off a bag of excuses.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)

For a minute there with the armory, I thought the people were going for a good old fashioned coup and we were going to take back our Reds by force.

On a serious note, that poem before the ode was just brilliant.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
I thought the yellow card & 10 mins against Gill was totally unjustified.
He was trying to get back on side at the time.
Just a penalty if he did get in the way of the half backs pass.

I'm really starting to thing that Refs are having ego trips handing out yellow cards. Just a few years ago you had to be a real pest to get one.
Its just crap today.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Any one get a screen shot of the Fox Sport Graphic after Perenara's try.

Claimed he was a "Loosehead Prop":).

Grant NZ

Bill Watson (15)
Bloody Nonu is a serial offender with that type of shit. What made that clip even worse was having to hear Marto go "was there in hands in it?" When the replay was shown..

It's so annoying as an AB fan to see that shit. I can just see him pulling it out in a RWC knockout match and getting carded.

Great player and possibly in career best form in Super Rugby but by god that shit is so stupid.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
"It's so annoying as an AB fan to see that shit. I can just see him pulling it out in a RWC knockout match and getting carded."

SBW 20111?

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Shark park, Everest like altitude at Pretorius, crazy guy with chainsaw at the tron....zzzzzzzzz please. Reds have 4 tanks and not afraid to use them.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Went to the game (of course), thought the Canes actually looked like they did it quite easily. But have to say I was disappointed with the experience. Have been trying to put finger on why I have not really put a lot of energy into going to Suncorp last year or 2 and have realised what it is. Going to rugby used to be an enjoyable experience, banter between fans, crowd cheering their team etc etc. Sat up about halfway line on I think west side (where the players come out of tunnel) about 20 rows back, amongst a lot of Reds supporters I admit, but I have to say, why do people go to games? All I heard was continual yelling/moaning about refs decisions, and Reds players, even when Reds scored early tries there was no sign of a crowd on it's feet really getting behind team. I must admit it got so bad I started defending ref's decisions, and when I pointed out that no one seemed to yell when Reds got away with a kick out on full after carrying ball back, I was just asked if you not supporting Reds,why the hell are you sitting in these seats (which is actually what you want to hear in a bit of banter etc, not from surly bastards that have just whinged for whole game). Now I not saying it a Suncorp is only stadium like it or Reds fans are worse than anyone else, all I saying is for Christ sake people, go to rugby, by all means you allowed to have a moan at ref now and then, but get behind your bloody team, get on your feet and cheer when they going well in game, and for Christ sake SMILE now and then it's sport!! I will admit I almost got up to go and find where the Canes supporters were, because at least they got Hurricanes chant going at one stage!!
As I said I think I have recalled why I stopped being a Reds member, as I used to be even though I a Canes man.

Status
Not open for further replies.