• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike parker

Frank Nicholson (4)
word going around that tim clements is starting at inside centre for the first XV in the next trial game..
can anyone confirm?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^^
I predict that Newington will have a pretty tough gig, especially with many of their "usual" starters still committed to athletics. Oakhill have belted Cranbrook by 70+ points weekend before last and nearly put 100 points onto Daramalan (ACT) today.

Shore have a trial against St Augustines this weekend, again minus athletes.

Joeys are up against St Patricks at Strathfield, and Riverview cross the mountains to take on Stannies at Bathurst. That is always a tough gig, especially if the weather is inclement which it is predicted to be.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Still looking for writers

Are there any forum members who would be interested in writing match reports on GPS games this year?

We try to get a three-page blog out every week with a match on each page.

Or maybe you take photos during a game and you can forward a few. They can be added to somebody else's writing and lift the whole report.

Would anybody interested in providing writing or photos please send me a "convo" by clicking on Inbox and then on "Start a new conversation."

Thank you

There has been very little interest this year so we may have to limit our coverage to a few Joeys or Riverview games.

So please send me a convo if you can contribute - the reports don't have to be formal, covering everything - just the vibe of the game and a few comments on who played well - and the final score, will be better than nothing.

Then we can add a few things in from the forum.

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)
Shore vs St Augustines at Rat Park on Saturday.

I think the Shore 1st XV looks something like this

1. Dylan Santone
2. Jake Hedge
3. Luke Edwards
4. Hugh Finlay
5. Rory Suttor
6. Fergus Bragg
7. Ben Reader
8. James Doyle
9. Oscar Lane
10. Lachie Patrick
11. Ed Gregory
12. Ben Maltman
13. Sam Allan
14. James Berkman
15. Jock Armstrong

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Shore vs St Augustines at Rat Park on Saturday.

I think the Shore 1st XV looks something like this

1. Dylan Santone
2. Jake Hedge
3. Luke Edwards
4. Hugh Finlay
5. Rory Suttor
6. Fergus Bragg
7. Ben Reader
8. James Doyle
9. Oscar Lane
10. Lachie Patrick
11. Ed Gregory
12. Ben Maltman
13. Sam Allan
14. James Berkman
15. Jock Armstrong
Strong forwards pack. lots of backs out.

The Spaceman

Frank Nicholson (4)
does anyone know how many previous 1st XV members are in this team?

Not too much experience in there from what I have noticed - Bragg played hooker last year and Suttor floated in the 2 row. A lot of seconds players returning however - more so when the athletes return from what I believe.

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
Not too much experience in there from what I have noticed - Bragg played hooker last year and Suttor floated in the 2 row. A lot of seconds players returning however - more so when the athletes return from what I believe.

yes i think that is the case with most teams. Anyone heading down to watch new vs oakhill today?

Status
Not open for further replies.