• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clyde Rathbone Seems to Have Lost It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ran the name "waiopehu oldboy" through the software and got this:
* Potential psychopath with potential online gambling issues.

* Deeply repressed psychotic state due to crumbling Canterbury rugby empire.

* Could benefit from brief & timely internet **BANNING** from GAGR forum in and around the 6th of June.

* Online composite facial recognition:

kid.gif

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^ interesting. I ran "Dismal Pillock" through some software I found on GunstonTree. Here's what it did to my laptop:

image.jpg

Luckily GunstonTree has a whole page-and-a-half of listings for laptops, starting at 5 Pitcairn dollars plus shipping, so that's a mere P$5K you owe me, I'll PM my Swiss account details.......

EDIT: I've had wifey's ex-SAS cousin & his mates pay the Gunstons a "Visit" & under threat of repatriation to Pitcairn one of them confessed what I think we all knew from Day 1: that they are mere frontmen, patsys if you will, for the true Evil Genius behind the Gunston empire, who is none other than (drum roll please for the D'Aucklanders out there who haven't worked it out yet).....,, @DISMALPILLOCK!

Yeah, that Byron pic is looking better & better as your penalty avatar (assuming you're up to the challenge & my blokes don't manage to fuck it up) & it seems I have ~5 weeks to find the most sycophantic piece of drivel ever written about (by?) him for your penalty signature.........

Status
Not open for further replies.