• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Forgive me for being pedantic but I was taught from a very young age it was most impolite to get peoples' names wrong. Spelling mistakes, (sort of) OK, but others' names spelt incorrectly, unacceptable.

On a lighter note, Sully, I don't use autocorrect.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
That looks alot like the article confirming Genia had signed with the Force - stated as "fact" with no one actually quoted.

I'll believe we've lost Quade when he's not on the team sheet for round one next year :p

T

TOCC

I won't buy into the it that Quade's gone until the fat lady sings..

Whats Quade currently doing down in Sydney, last minute talks with the Cheika and the ARU perhaps?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah that's a nothing piece. Hardly 'confirmed'. No quotes and nothing new.
Your interest in trolling QLDers is a little disturbing Qwerty.

T

Train Without a Station

I find it hard to believe that such a prolific social media user has definitely signed overseas without a single quote from anybody and not a peep from him about it.

As I said earlier, if he's going to Toulon, it's likely in his interest to get it out there and get them planning to cap him to get him to 60 this year.

T

TOCC

Rumour in The Australian is that he might play 7's in 2016, a summer in Toulou before returning to Ballymore in 2017...

In either case I don't believe that his future is finalised yet.. Stranger things have happened in French Rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Gill and Quade must be trying to hold out until coach is announced.
I'm sure both would rather stay put given the option... but spending a season with someone you don't respect isn't an option. given what Stiles has done with the Forwards... I could see Gill staying on if he could the head coach role. Quade - i imagine there is more balls in the air - especially balls with a $ symbol printed on it.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
I think things like that happen quite often behind closed doors in losing teams of all sports, there just happened to be a camera there this time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1432542654.232138.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.