• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

National Rugby Championship 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
As you'd expect the opening game will be a GF re-match between Brisbane City and Perth Spirit at Ballymore.

QLD Country v Brisbane City will be at Toowoomba, most likely, with Sunny Coast, Rocky and Bond Uni the other likely QLD Cntry home games.

T

TOCC

Hmm it's a bit disappointing the QLD Derby won't be held at Ballymore again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

David Codey (61)
No problem with alternating, hopefully it's in the afternoon, I'd be pretty keen to head out for it and it'll make it that much easier.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
Sorry but I don't think those help that much. Eagles and Stars look identical. Both are close to the Spirit and City. Why is no one in lighter blue.

we can always hope the refs have better eyes than you ;-P just kidding.

I actually rejigged sydney so the colour is a pms gold than a yellow, which would standout as different to the yellow when printed on fabric. (in line with this redesign of their logo I did last year attached:
sydney-starstexture.jpg

The other key design decision with all of these (including some you aren't seeing because they're speculated teams) is that all the sleeves are different, which is a significant thing to look at when you talk about looking into a collapsed ruck for who's holding onto a ball.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
we can always hope the refs have better eyes than you ;-P just kidding.

I actually rejigged sydney so the colour is a pms gold than a yellow, which would standout as different to the yellow when printed on fabric. (in line with this redesign of their logo I did last year attached: View attachment 6245

The other key design decision with all of these (including some you aren't seeing because they're speculated teams) is that all the sleeves are different, which is a significant thing to look at when you talk about looking into a collapsed ruck for who's holding onto a ball.

Love the incorporation of some very subtle freemason logo hints in your redesign of the Sydney Uni Stars! Very appropriate

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Stars should be much better this year. Dennis, Mumm, McCutcheon and Latu should play most games.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Kingston and Weeks will probably play as well. Might get a Jeffries or an English back too depending on who the Rising decide to keep.

T

TOCC

Nah, Latu will be battling now that he has been suspended for the rest of the season and may only be available for the finals

T

TOCC

So any further news on fixtures??

They've made a liar of me, fixtures should be out next week, I guess they are waiting for the right time to launch the comp, maybe they decided state of origin week wasn't the week to do it.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
it'll be interesting to see where the NRC players signed to 'unassociated' super rugby sides end up, e.g. does Dargaville stay at the stars or move to the Vikings?

I hope is smarter and builds with brumbies team mates at the vikings...

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
It'd depend how fixed the Super Numbers were.

Like the cap was 16 last season, but the Rising picked the full allotment, then got Ben Meehan when none of the other sides wanted him, then got Burgess when Meehan went down injured.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I just spotted on Foxtel that Nascar is using the old ARC "You don't know me......... yet" campaign...........

Although someone might have to remind me if they took that slogan off another American sports promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.