• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Reds Rnd 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It's this:
cripple-fight-jpg.25498

for this:
0000413_5088_wooden_spoon_350.jpg

Tipping Queensland Reds to prevail.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Quade's return is huge, might take a little while to click but it's about time he, JOC (James O'Connor) and Hunt were all on the field.

Reds by 18

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
This the first time Quade, Hunt and JOC (James O'Connor) have started for the Reds?

Have Quade, Kervei and JOC (James O'Connor) started for the Reds together yet? I'm more excited about the middle guy being put into gaps than hoping Hunt isn't standing too deep.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I am looking forward to a great game where two teams who essentially have nothing to lose go out there and play some good rugby.

I could possibly be setting myself up for disappointment, I guess.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I am looking forward to a great game where two teams who essentially have nothing to lose go out there and play some good rugby.

It's the Force.

We are playing the Force, in case you forgot.

Reactions: gel

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Reds had there good one a few weeks ago. Don't think the Force have had their's yet. Their win over the Tahs doesn't count as they were just good enough and the Tahs performance was a season low.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
That's what rum is for. I don't drink the stuff but tonight I'm making an exception.
Usually have a Jamesons or similar when watching the Reds as I enjoy both the Reds and Irish Whisky. The way they are going this year it's no longer about enjoyment and for sheer dulling of the senses, I'm putting my hope in a couple of dark and stormy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.