• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Reds Rnd 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well played Reds.

The Force really need to get their shit together. They really didn't play well at all. Wtf is with the non existent attack?

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Super Cooper is back!

2lwudyu.jpg

:D:D:D

M

Moono75

Mr President..I'm afraid it has been confirmed by the CIA..the Force do suck..they have secured the wooden spoon!

drunk-obama-thumbs-up2.jpg

K

KAOPointman

Anyone who thinks cooper isn't the real deal and one of the best players we've ever seen just needs to look at what he did tonight in his first game back in a team that's under coached, under strength, and very young with a severe lack of combinations of players used to each other.

Nice to hear that the Reds may have a knew coach next year allready.....not nice that cooper may be gone. I'm just hoping he's posting the whole Toulon deal on weather or not he's picked for the wallabies in the WC squad.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Just got through re-watching the first half now that I'm a bit more awake and jeeze Matt O'Brien does not look up to Super Rugby standard at all.
Yes, it was only his 6th game but he is basically shitting himself. Everyone can sense it. A petrified possum. It's like having one of the third formers ref the 1st XV match. How did he make it this far? He makes Stuart Berry look like Tony fucking Robbins.

to.gif

T

TOCC

His performance in the second half was much better but still not up to standard.. Did someone have a word to him at half time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.