• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Lions v Waratahs - Round 16, 30 May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Jacpot's yellow card is likely to hurt the Tahs big time. They already seemed to be struggling with the pace that the Lions are exhibiting & now with a man down will do very well not to concede points during the next 10 mins.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
I'm calling it early. Game over.

Points scored during Jacpot's yellow was 7-5 Lions. Tahs have done very well to inject their own pace & width on attack & with that try to Horne at 27-22 remain within striking distance.

G

galumay

Sheesh, that Lions scrum is a thing to behold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

galumay

It is hilarious hearing the SA commentators being sanctimonious wankers about players following the rules - irony much given the cheating thugs SA has produced over the years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Folau won't want to watch a replay of his last 10 mins. A lost ball then a pass to the opposition and then a horrid high pass to Foley that's led to a knock on & gifted the Lions territory within the 22 with less than 5 mins to go.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Knew Tahs were going to lose when I saw that Skelton wasn't picked when I woke up in time for the start of the match!

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Outstanding defence inside their 22 & the Tahs force a knock on & survive. Win the scrum & then a penalty but a turn over leads to the final whistle.

Tahs very fortunate in the end to salvage a losing BP with Janties missing penalty goals in the 61st, 65th & 73rd minutes.

Lions play an attractive brand & well done to them on their best ever season. It's been a tough 12 hours or so for me as I've had to taste defeat again after my sons' teams were soundly beaten by Joeys yesterday.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
Actually that loss could be an issue for the tahs, since the Stormers have a big chance of winning their last 2 games with bonus points, giving them 2nd place

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Nothing has really changed: we need to thrash the Cheetahs and Reds.

Thankfully we don't play another kiwi team in the regular season - we can't afford the player bans.

And from the sounds of it: FUCK Peyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.