• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015 Super XV Final Hurricanes v Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Not sure what you mean MR??
And DP that is easy to believe that Boydie said that, if you know him.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Amazing that a coach who was in charge Wellington ITM Cup team in 2014, who were the first NZ Tier 1 provincial powerhouse team to be relegated to bottom division of ITM Cup, takes the Hurricanes to a Grand Final in his first year in the new job.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Amazing that a coach who was in charge Wellington ITM Cup team in 2014, who were the first NZ Tier 1 provincial powerhouse team to be relegated to bottom division of ITM Cup, takes the Hurricanes to a Grand Final in his first year in the new job.

Not when you consider that Wellington was on a clear upward trend under his tutelage in the previous years. I'd hazard a guess that his being given the Hurricanes job was somewhat detrimental to Wellington last year.

Plus John Plumtree.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)

Because he's been riding Hammer's coat tails :)

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
But he also got them relegated..
I'm sure being preoccupied with the obligations that came with his Canes head coach appointment had a significant bearing on the Lions' fortunes in 2014, as the Canes' success in 2015 would validate.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm sure being preoccupied with the obligations that came with his Canes head coach appointment had a significant bearing on the Lions' fortunes in 2014, as the Canes' success in 2015 would validate.

Yeah, eventual championship runners up, a pretty good season for the Canes. It's nice for a wovely wittle club like theirs to get some spotlight.

Of course, it is the Hurricanes BIG DAY today! We've divorced the Waratahs, not enough give, too much take. Making us travel overseas for the wedding and they never even got on with the celebrant Joubert. Bottoms up Canes!

9355948.jpg

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Ardie Savea late scratching. Oh Dear.

Off to the in laws to watch on the the old fella's 60 inch flat screen.

Will either be back on here gloating or sulking in a couple of hours.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Couldn't find any Speight's at my local Dan Murphy's or First Choice, making do with Monteith's Gold which is at least from the South if not the Deep South.........

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
sky high right now after my annula one thrid of one sip of one can of Ladies Lo-Lite Lesbian Lager. SOWASTED. #

was sure there was somthing I had to do this arvo but my memory has gone out teh wondow wft

I think you had to close the window. Just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.