• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015 Super XV Final Hurricanes v Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ELLIOT DIXON BALLS

Possibly the most frenetic half of rugby I have ever seen in my life

Pommy viewers tuning in, used to their sleepytime glacial stodgeball, wouldnt have even recognised that as rugby. They wouldve thought theyd tuned into the fuckin Gaelic Football or Aussie Rules channel.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
'canes have weathered the storm, reckon they'll pull away from here.

Nek minute

Behold! I am the Kiss of Death!

(Hope I haven't used my quota up too early)

Oh wow big call. I don't reckon he got there. He sure as fuk deserved a try though so fuk em. That evens out Nonu offside 5m out earlier in the half.

Try for all money, even Skeen could see that.

Best GF since the last time my lot won.............

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Kicking for territory is so 2014.

Do we dare hope this might flow into the AB's, potentially changing the way the game is played the world over?

There will be nothing better than a beautiful kick for territory in the second half of a final. It all depends on making the right decision at the right time. Kicking it past the ad boards will be just as important.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
So much skill and ferocity but the accuracy in the tackles and at the breakdown is where we will really be left behind come the Rugby Championship.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Have to agree. Best half of rugby all year. Few errors , attack , attack , attack from both team and some outstanding hits in defence. Ref is doing a great job too. Still think the Canes will be tough to roll . Hope new Reds coach is watching!!!

Who is the new Reds coach?

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Manu looked like he had had a stroke in the pre game interview. One eye drooping and practically closed. Said they'd tape it up. Looks like he's playing with pretty much one eye.

Just like I watch.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
God damn Nasi Manu has beautiful hands.

2015-01-30-5-31-15-103-guid-1422639109199-69775-george-costanza-hand-model-gif-e1z9_1200x300.jpeg

Brick hands (Wheeler) is now on, welp!

Osborne LAZY PASS.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Nerves kicking in now. You'd get good odds on the chance of Smith and Savea being guilty of consecutive knock ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.