• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Haha! I'll say that I had to do a bunch of googling to find a clean image for the meme before I found out who Dawson is but I don't reckon anyone will believe me. ;)

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
If you have never watched Dawsons Creek may I suggest binging on it. You will come through the experience a different person.

Just thinking about it again has got the Paula Cole theme song stuck in my head.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Sounds like Quade would be best off having a doctor to sign off on having a weak heart. It might get him out of the French pickle he's in.

Sorry Quadey, but you made your bed, time to sleep in it. It'll fuck the Reds, but we all live with the consequences of our actions.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Every word that Mourad says may be true but personally I wouldn't trust the guy any more than I would trust Nasser. Don't buy into his crap.
It's bloody rich that a guy like him is making so much noise about ethics and morals in player recruitment.
Just wait and see what happens.

T

Train Without a Station

Yeah exactly Scoey. People who hate Nasser are jumping on Boudjellal's word as though it's gospel and forgetting the outrage they had towards him when he knowingly signed SBW who was under contract at the time, in order to justify their Nasser hate. He hasn't done anything lately so they need something recent.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
We are getting a Richard Graham Stand?
richardgrahamstand_zpsndwbegue.jpg

One of you pricks now owes me 50 grand.

creditcards1.gif

You have until sundown. Then I'm sending Trevor around.

Thank you for shopping with Gunston Heavy Industries

--Aunty Doris Gunston.

doris120.jpg

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Quade to have Greece's debt problems;

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...-says-boudjellal/story-fndpt9s1-1227460088455

QUADE Cooper has been summoned by Toulon to undergo a medical and if he doesn’t turn up the Wallaby star could end up as broke as Greece, according to Toulon president Mourad Boudjellal​.

Can't see this getting out of hand.
So now Germany will have to bear the cost if Quade defaults?

This is getting more and more confusing.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Wonder how a summons for a medical works with world rugby's regulation 9 releases. Would think it would be difficult to prosecute QC (Quade Cooper) if he failed to show up for a physical on the other side of the world when he had international commitments.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)

Works out best for that Reds, ARU and Quade if Germany bail him out.

Love to be a fly on the wall in Merkel's office right now. She'd be going off after just bailing out one Greece to have to go and bail out another.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Sounds like Quade would be best off having a doctor to sign off on having a weak heart. It might get him out of the French pickle he's in.

Sorry Quadey, but you made your bed, time to sleep in it. It'll fuck the Reds, but we all live with the consequences of our actions.
Not a bad pickle to be in though is it.

Play at the Olympics and stay in Brisbane, or head to the South of France and pocket a couple of million Euro.
Works out best for that Reds, ARU and Quade if Germany bail him out.

Love to be a fly on the wall in Merkel's office right now. She'd be going off after just bailing out one Greece to have to go and bail out another.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah exactly Scoey. People who hate Nasser are jumping on Boudjellal's word as though it's gospel and forgetting the outrage they had towards him when he knowingly signed SBW who was under contract at the time, in order to justify their Nasser hate. He hasn't done anything lately so they need something recent.

.......and TWAS when 'Nasser Hate' is mixed together with long-simmering-and-looking-for-new-excuses-to-come-out-again 'Quade Hate', you get a toxically explosive substance that cannot readily be contained with ordinary chemicals.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
richardgrahamstand_zpsndwbegue.jpg

One of you pricks now owes me 50 grand.

creditcards1.gif

You have until sundown. Then I'm sending Trevor around.

Thank you for shopping with Gunston Heavy Industries

--Aunty Doris Gunston.

doris120.jpg

"This wonderful stand was commissioned in honour of Dismal Pillock's outstanding effort in composing and orchestrating Richard Graham's 2015 speech to the Reds' Gala Ball and later paying for the emergency facial reconstruction surgery Richard needed later that night after the unfortunate glassing incident by a rogue Reds' member who had written in 13 times demanding a season ticket refund only to be emailed back every time 'Thank you for your enquiry, we are grateful for your support for the Queensland Reds, your application for 2016 membership has now been accepted and your credit card debited accordingly'."

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
Surely Toulon would have to prove that the ARU were knowledgeable of the specific contract Quade Cooper had with Toulon to be able to prove that they induced him to break it.

It wouldn't be enough to say that media reports said Quade Cooper was playing for Toulon next year so the ARU were aware he was contracted.

I think this is all bluff and bluster from Toulon and will be very unlikely to lead anywhere.

If the ARU is not a party to the contract they have no rights or obligations under that contract. I fail to see how they can be sued. They can do whatever they want and entice anyone to break anything, it's a free world. Toulon can only go after the other party (QC (Quade Cooper)) and they won't do that. i.e it's bluster.

You can't sue Joe because Fred quit before he started and went to work for Joe.

Edit: kept reading thread and found out now they intend to go after QC (Quade Cooper) or at least say they will. Doubt they'd follow throw.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)

Come on now, BH. It wouldn't be a RWC year as we have come to know and love them without a serious, genuine, authentic QC (Quade Cooper) drama of major proportions, now would it?

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Come on now, BH. It wouldn't be a RWC year as we have come to know and love them without a serious, genuine, authentic QC (Quade Cooper) drama of major proportions, now would it?

Also shows the coin on offer in the contract. Greece are in the hole for more than 320 billion euros.

But if Toulon never paid him, they are not out of pocket the 320 billion, why are they going after him Greece style? It is a conundrum that makes no sense.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Also shows the coin on offer in the contract. Greece are in the hole for more than 320 billion euros.

But if Toulon never paid him, they are not out of pocket the 320 billion, why are they going after him Greece style? It is a conundrum that makes no sense.

They are working up an offer for Richie McCaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.