• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
i dont want that from him, i was thinking more for his ability to score a penalty from 70m out. he had a decent running and passing game, but i dont remember his defence.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That's what I'm hearing.

No different to the way we do things down here. We conduct a world wide search for a CEO of rugby and just happen to land a chap from down the road in Mosman.

QRU conduct a world wide hunt for a Head Coach only to find out that the current bloke is the best that there is ... ... ... in the world -/in my best Jeremy Clarkson impersonation/-

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)
Aidan Toua has just been announced as a Brumbies signing for next year. Shame he never had a decent injury free run with the Reds. The Brumbies are doing pretty well in turning former fringe Reds into good performers (Jarred Butler, Blake Enever, Nigel Ah Wong). Word is that L. Turner is off to France, might even be there right now.

Thinker

Darby Loudon (17)
It's easy to re-frame low points and negatives into positives. Highlights from Graham's CV:

-2nd highest losing percentage of all Australian
-One of only four coaches to achieve 23 or more losses in a season
-Most losses in a season in QLD Reds History
-Back to Back record setting seasons
-Best friend of board member
-Best accounting client of board member
-Raised media profile of Reds leadership group, in particular vice captains

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Graham will be coach again.
J1VZuRp.gif

MungoMan

Sydney Middleton (9)
i really rated Turners performances for us this year. yeah hes still a shadow of his former self but he always seemed to try pretty bloody hard and did his job for the team. i hope he stays.

Ditto. He tried hard, was generally professional and had a low WTF-was-that?! ratio as regard truly dopey shite; which was not true of quite few other Reds' outside backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.