• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A; 2:45am (AEDT) Sunday 11 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
yeah Cuthbert has lost whatever he had and now a liability, priestlandd to fullback, sanjay to wing, Tyler back at centre and there is the weakness, our pack will do a lot better than the English,

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
What do you think the chances of Cheika and Gatland coming together and making a gentlemans agreement of getting all non first picks to play OR golden oldies rule ie only run as hard as you want to be tackled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What do you think the chances of Cheika and Gatland coming together and making a gentlemans agreement of getting all non first picks to play OR golden oldies rule ie only run as hard as you want to be tackled.

Too bad there's a huge difference between coming 1st and 2nd in the pool.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
1st in pool A is Scotland/Japan and then Argies/Winner of France/Ireland pool match en route to the final.

2nd is Bokke then Blecks.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)

I thought of that too. Gatland did it with Schmidt before the first warm up game with Ireland. In terms of result it was a disaster, but situation is different here. I think they might talk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

None whatsoever, I'd have thought, given......

1st in pool A is Scotland/Japan and then Argies/Winner of France/Ireland pool match en route to the final.

Also I suspect World Rugby would take an extremely dim view of anything remotely resembling collusion. This ain't the IPL.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
yeah Cuthbert has lost whatever he had and now a liability, priestlandd to fullback, sanjay to wing, Tyler back at centre and there is the weakness, our pack will do a lot better than the English,
Ch will pick cuthbert. He is ch

He will want Sanjay as fb and priestland as cover.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)

I'm happy with route 2. We've beaten sa and if you wanna win you've gotta beat the best. Knowing us we'd balls up the easy route anyway

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)

I figure either way is good. We have had to play hard games so we are battle hardened. Plus playing familiar opposition might be a good thing.

As you can see i'm a glass half full kind of guy.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Watching Cuthbert is so bloody frustrating at the moment. Fractions from brilliance but cocks up absolutely everything and leads to tries conceded. I'm sure it's a psychological thing. If only he could catch the ffing thing once I'm sure he'd snap out. He must perform in training

Status
Not open for further replies.