• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Not yet mentioned on the thread however a lot of changes are soon to be revealed regarding Reds player allegiance. Here are a few names who will potentially or will change come 2016;

Adam Korzyck: UQ > Norths
Karmichael Hunt: Brothers > Norths
Duncan Paaiaua: GPS > Norths
Bobby Tuttle: GPS > Norths
Samu Kerevi: GPS > Souths
Sam Talakai: GPS > Souths
Chris Kuridrani: GPS > Souths
Caydern Neville: N/A
Luhkan Tui: N/A

N/A* = no alligence
Where have you got this information from?

I think Kerevi & co to Souths was well known, but how about the others?

If true....sheesh GPS, you'll have to use Nick Frisby's glorious mug on advertising now! Haha

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Stan Pilecki to Brothers
Tony Shaw to Uni
Totai Kefu to Easts
David Wilson to Souths

Geez what's up with kids these days and moving clubs year to year?
I don't act like I know what it feels like to be a amateur footballer looking for opportunities by going elsewhere for a shot at higher honours

But you'll never catch me in colours other then green and gold!

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Stan Pilecki to Brothers
Tony Shaw to Uni
Totai Kefu to Easts
David Wilson to Souths

Geez what's up with kids these days and moving clubs year to year?
I don't act like I know what it feels like to be a amateur footballer looking for opportunities by going elsewhere for a shot at higher honours

But you'll never catch me in colours other then green and gold!

Moving clubs year to year? Which players have done that

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
It's not like the old days is it SX?

If I recall correctly a hell of a lot of players have left North/Teachers Norths over the years e.g. Roche(to Uni), Miller(Uni), Hassall(Easts) so they are probably due a few coming their way.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
What will be the coaching set ups for 2016?

No change: Uni, Snbk, GPS, Souths, Norths, Bond, Wests

Bros have appointed their coach - name?

Easts???

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Western Force 2016 Thread: #147 Quote
"Tai McIsaac has pulled the pin 1 year into his 3 year contract and will return home to the Gold Coast. "

Where will he end up if returning to the Gold Coast?
Bond??

Steve Doublesteve

Peter Burge (5)
Tai McIsaac will probably head to Norths with all the other 100s of premier grade players allegedly going there. So not only are the players going to be annoyed but I think the coaches are going to be a bit annoyed too ;)

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Tuttle may actually be heading to brothers as Angus Fowler is heading to Melbourne. Was just recently named in the Melbourne Rebels u20's side

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Tuttle may actually be heading to brothers as Angus Fowler is heading to Melbourne. Was just recently named in the Melbourne Rebels u20's side

I thought all the Brothers chat was that Tim Smith would be in the #9 jersey at Crosby next year?

Is it just me or do others question how many teams Norths & Bros will field in 2016 with some many players allegedly heading to Shaw & Crosby Roads.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Carl Marshall is coaching Brothers next year.

Bulldog, not too sure on how many players, or if any at all, are coming to Brothers.

From all reports, they're heading to Shaw Rd.

nenenoah

Frank Row (1)
Not yet mentioned on the thread however a lot of changes are soon to be revealed regarding Reds player allegiance. Here are a few names who will potentially or will change come 2016;

Adam Korzyck: UQ > Norths
Karmichael Hunt: Brothers > Norths
Duncan Paaiaua: GPS > Norths
Bobby Tuttle: GPS > Norths
Caydern Neville: N/A
Luhkan Tui: N/A

N/A* = no alligence

Adam Korzyck: UQ & Staying (Confirmed)
Karmichael Hunt: Brothers & Staying (Confirmed)
Duncan Paaiaua: GPS & Staying - considered Sunnybank.
Bobby Tuttle: GPS & Staying - I think you'll find Jack is returning to Rugby Union and will be at Norths.
Caydern Neville: UQ or Wests
Luhkan Tui: Sunnybank (Confirmed)

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Interesting to see Sam Talakai heading to Souths. Souths have a very strong forward pack which will be even stronger with the edition of Talakai. That may have been one of the reasons why Freney went to Norths...... to try and achieve greater game time.

It's also better for the competition if Neville goes to Wests.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Adam Korzyck: UQ & Staying (Confirmed)
Karmichael Hunt: Brothers & Staying (Confirmed)
Duncan Paaiaua: GPS & Staying - considered Sunnybank.
Bobby Tuttle: GPS & Staying - I think you'll find Jack is returning to Rugby Union and will be at Norths.
Caydern Neville: UQ or Wests
Luhkan Tui: Sunnybank (Confirmed)

Fingers crossed Caydern Neville ends up down the Kennel.

With the departure of Genia and the retirement from Super Rugby of Ed O'Donaghue the dogs it's looking like they'll not have any Reds in the playing stock.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Surprising that Talakai has gone to Souths, I thought he was one of Dammers Disciples.

Bobby Tuttle may end up at any club in Brisbane by the sounds of it, just goes to show nothing is locked in until they take the field for Rnd 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.