• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Karma and English Rugby Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigs Man

Allen Oxlade (6)
Whilst i cant stand it. Mainly because I think Jerusalem would be better anyway.

I don't really understand the fuss about.

The Welsh have sung over the Haka, In fact the all blacks did the haka in the changing room due to getting wind that the WRFU were planning a mass singing of bread of heaven in response to it.

We are not the only ones to make noise over a "War dance".

People going on about them sing the song yet being middle class etc What do you think about Eric Clapton cover of it?

Now IF your on about England rugby fans who generally only watch rugby @ Twickenham then i agree they are a bunch of pricks (Generally)

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The Welsh have been rude is the English explanation?

As a rugby fan I want to hear and see the Haka at full tilt. And you fuck it up by singing something that should wait for the game? Honest, let it go. And soak it up.

You may even end up enjoying the rugby more.

Tigs Man

Allen Oxlade (6)
The Welsh have been rude is the English explanation?

As a rugby fan I want to hear and see the Haka at full tilt. And you fuck it up by singing something that should wait for the game? Honest, let it go. And soak it up.

You may even end up enjoying the rugby more.

NO IF you read what I was saying Why are other supporters acting LIKE England are the ONLY international side in history to make a noise during the Haka.

I don't support it but the fact is we are not the only ones so why is the OP acting like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.