• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: ARG v SA - 3RD-PLACE PLAYOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
I reckon the Pumas will fancy this game. Surprised so many are writing them off.

Like the Boks. But it's hard not to be impressed with how the Pumas play. On a dry track, if they can get their nose in front, they might just hold it in the last 20.

50/50 at this stage IMO. Especially with Pienaar starting. If Paige can come on early then we have a chance.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Talking to a Saffer mate today, I remarked that how is it that the Boks can have such a gun midfield and still not play any footy. His answer was predictable: Meyer and his tactics. They should be world beaters these blokes and yet they never really got out of second gear.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Talking to a Saffer mate today, I remarked that how is it that the Boks can have such a gun midfield and still not play any footy. His answer was predictable: Meyer and his tactics. They should be world beaters these blokes and yet they never really got out of second gear.
They are saying that Meyer planned to give all the second stringers a run but the stalwarts went to him and said they wanted to play. He agreed to that so let's hope that the second part to the story was that he gave them free reign for the game plan. These guys could open this thing up, I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
What the hell was that card for, not allowing the tackler to play the ball. And how about an effing replay of the incident.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
What the hell was that card for, not allowing the tackler to play the ball. And how about an effing replay of the incident.

Was for not being back 10 when the quick tap was taken.

This is going to be a blowout.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
I still want to know how you deal with it when one side doesnt take the weight on the engage.

Status
Not open for further replies.