• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Final - Australia v New Zealand, Twickenham, Sunday 1 November, 3:00 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Izzy is not the problem with our backline. 9 10 12 are.. sort those problems out and you'll see him firing. He can't do everything on his own.

So when he has the ball in hand and fails to break tackles, or gain ground like he did in the past, it's the fault of the 9, 10, and 12?!! And when his kicks no longer have the distance or accuracy that they once had, that's also the fault of the 9, 10, and 12?!! Hmm, interesting observation, but one I can't share.

drewprint

Colin Windon (37)
Better team won. However, when you're playing the best team in the world, those few rubbish calls turn a slim chance into no chance. I'm proud as fuck at the way our boys turned it on in the second half.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
The Scots will disagree.
Not even close. That was a 50/50 decision that gave us 3 points in a 70 point game. The woeful officiating in the first half accounted for at least 10 points of their 13 point lead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
As a small digression, I know there's a 'tipping comp' thread but no one will be looking at it. I came 18/218 in the GAGR Superbru pool and am in the top 3% in the country. So whoever won must nearly have topped the world!

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Not even close. That was a 50/50 decision that gave us 3 points in a 70 point game. The woeful officiating in the first half accounted for at least 10 points of their 13 point lead.

Every non Aussie would disagree. And they were told to sod off and stop complaining "because they didn't secure their lineout". Maybe Aus supporters can do the same. Guessing it'll be too much to ask though.

M

Moono75

Game of momentum. Nigel fucked us with 13 points on bad calls but the All Blacks finished off to seal the game. Wallabies yet to shift the long standing domination and bloody the All Blacks bullies nose. I'm sure the Wallabies would like to play that game again....4 years oh well.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Every non Aussie would disagree. And they were told to sod off and stop complaining "because they didn't secure their lineout". Maybe Aus supporters can do the same. Guessing it'll be too much to ask though.
Well no, they got an unprecedented clarification from world rugby. That's not being told to sod off.

But yes, if they didn't fuck up their line out it wouldn't have been an issue.

Just to clarify, I've said numerous times that the all blacks deserved to win tonight.

drewprint

Colin Windon (37)
The famously humble AB supporters are flying into the Wallabies Facebook page sinking the boot in. Time for bed I think. Well done to the many good AB fans here and at the pub tonight.

drewprint

Colin Windon (37)
Well no, they got an unprecedented clarification from world rugby. That's not being told to sod off.

Just to clarify, I've said numerous times that the all blacks deserved to win.

It wouldn't be a Wallabies discussion with Dewald's trolling input. Best to ignore.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)

Just to clarify, I've said numerous times that the all blacks deserved to win tonight.

World Rugby != Aussies on this forum

And yes, definitely deserved.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I'm sorry but that's complete crap. You should have a had a red card and another yellow. No to mention all the lying round in the ruck from RM and Reid to mention a few. Countless knock ons and offside that where ignored. He was awful.
I thought the biggest bad call was the knock on then obstruction then forward pass that gave new zealand 10 points. Apart from that it was pretty consistant as nigel didnt blow much at all. He missed whitelock trip drew at the end as well. That would of been a yellow with 2 min to go and a 5m loneout to the aussies. Still wouldnt of won but probably would of lost by 3 which would represent the game better.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Saw the second half. Don't ever want to watch the first. The end.

Great campaign. So proud. Not really gutted, just numb.

Status
Not open for further replies.